Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    So many good suggestions here.. I'd recommend you to compare all of them and choose the best for your needs and budget.

First and foremost,I recommend softlayer. It provides several different solutions on dedicated server. You could find the best one with your actual requirement.Then iweb.com,lunarpages.com both have a good reputation on dedicated server.
    HostEase Web Hosting - Professional Web Hosting
    SoftLayer Datacenter and 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
    24/7/365 Technical Support
    Support Center|Call us at (302)-353-4678.

I believe that important to have dedicated solutions with high stability and performance. My suggestion is Razorservers.com fair dedicated plans. Their uptime is high, support is helpful and prices are reasonable
    Hey! It's That Guy!

Try to contact the current customers of the web host provider of your choice and see if they are satisfied with the kind of services being rendered by the web host company.
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

Check http://pinellashosting.com - the company is reliable, offers nice dedicated servers along with 99.99% network uptime guarantee and 24/7 support. Strongly believe that you will be satisfied dealing with them.

hostgator is a good one. You get several features in there.

I suggest using the service from greenolivetree.net - excellent servers and superior service.

Try to contact the current customers of the web host provider of your choice and see if they are satisfied with the kind of services being rendered by the web host company.
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

Quote Originally Posted by ~ServerPoint~ View Post
    How do you know current customers of host? I think that better to ask the host about their uptime and then make decision. As I know Razorservers is providing stable dedicated server solutions. This host is offering high uptime and performance with their featured plans for a competitive prices

To OP,

have you already chosen a host for your needs?

What company would like to give your preference?

To the OP - why not try ezzi.net seeing as you are linked to them on your post signature!

UK Payment Gateway - Shared Server Hosting - Managed Server Hosting - Domain Registration
    Diamond Award Customer Satisfaction. UK Support. 24/7 access Data Centre
    PCI Level 1 accredited. ICANN and Nominet Registrar. Established 1995.

Mark - Can you please provide some additional information about your needs? For example, what type of budget are you working with? Do you have any specific location requirements in terms of the DC? Do you have any special hardware or software requests? Does your solution need to be fully managed, or will you manage it yourself? Without a little more information, it is impossible to make a recommendation.

I recommend considering dedicated servers from either greenolivetree.net or exmasters.com which are the companies of great stability and quality. Both reliable and experienced ones.

Recommend you to use a dedicated server from the company which has narrow specialization in that field - 1paket.com.
    Their servers are rock-solid and prices are competitive.

I strongly advise to consider greenolivetree.net solutions. The companyis among themost reasonable and reliable solution sources I know with all their individuality and experience.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast