Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post secure web hosting

A secure web hosting company will regularly monitor their server as well as their clients site for any kind of loopholes in the security measures. Especially for the ecommerce based sites, this is a necessity as such loopholes may often have devastating outcomes. Make sure that the server of your web hosting service provider is managed and well protected by heavy duty firewalls. It needs to be more powerful that the consumer grade firewall that many people run on their personal computers. The firewalls will help you to protect your server from any kind of external attack from other web sites as hence will enable your web site to remain functional.

you should always fix known bugs and exploits at your server

But how can I make sure 100 % that the server of my web hosting service provider is managed and well protected by heavy duty firewalls?

Want to say that secure hosting is provided by marblehost company.
    Using them your business is on the save side!

As an experienced webmaster I recommend BH web hosting which I’m sure it would work for you and fulfill all your requirements. They have a really great offer for hosting & I have used them for over 3 yrs now, and have never had a single problem with them.

As an experienced webmaster I recommend BH web hosting which I’m sure it would work for you and fulfill all your requirements. They have a really great offer for hosting & I have used them for over 3 yrs now, and have never had a single problem with them.

A secure hosting might as well be experienced with quality services as well as high reputation.
    HostEase Web Hosting - Professional Web Hosting
    SoftLayer Datacenter and 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
    24/7/365 Technical Support
    Support Center|Call us at (302)-353-4678.

nile thanks for sharing!
    Caliber Hosting - Professional Hosting You Can Afford!
    99.9% Uptime Guarantee,30 Day Moneyback Guarantee
    DirectAdmin Control Panel - Softaculous 1 Click Auto Installer
    http://www.caliber-hosting.com

Quote Originally Posted by Danny Whiteson View Post
    But how can I make sure 100 % that the server of my web hosting service provider is managed and well protected by heavy duty firewalls?
    I think that reputation is key. Ask around. Most webmasters will tell you which ones are secure and which ones have security problems. Be prepared though to shell out money for security. There is no such thing as a secure web host that is free.

i think godady is the best would you like to share some useful sources.

It's always important to deal with known bugs and problems. I'd like to hear more details.

agree about marblehost.com. Small company but highly secure.

May also tell good things of santrex.net.

As an experienced webmaster I recommend BlueHost service which I’m sure it would work for you and fulfill all your requirements. They have a really great offer for hosting & I have used them for over 3 yrs now, and have never had a single problem with them.

In my opinion a secure web host is a wb host providing SSL.

eCommerce sites concerning attacking DORK URLs expoliting has become vulnerable cart system... I really prefer you to employ CEH or computer security person to secure your site, use SSL, for no external intervention.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast