Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    CMS Stands for Content Management System.Its a collection of procedures to work in a collaborative environment. (CMS) is the collection of procedures used to manage work flow in a collaborative environment. These procedures can be manual or computer-based. The aim of CMS are as follows:

1. They allow a large number of people to contribute to and share stored data
    2. Data can be accessed according to the Role of the employee.
    3. Provides easy storage and retrieval of the data.
    4. Prevents entry of the duplicate contents.
    5. It also help to improve the communication between the users.

CMS supports all sorts of Data like picture, audio, video etc.This is the reason behind the popularity of the CMS.The example of the popular CMS are Joomla, Magento, Drupal, Wordpress etc.

Quote Originally Posted by jennywillss View Post
    Hi All, I want to ask a question about (CMS) content manegment system. Can anybody tell me how many CMS system. Which systen is best to creat our own personal website.
    Here are some Good Content Management Systems

Concrete5
    ExpressionEngine
    Textpattern
    Joomla
    Movable Type
    Cushy CMS
    WordPress
    Radiant CMS
    Drupal
    SilverStripe

Smile

Hi !

Thanks to all . Its nice sharing. there are many sites you can find in Google for CMS, but only few are good, so you should choose that site which is the best for you.

In advance web world cms has become necessity for each webmaster, I would like to share the below link which can provide you the details about various CMS, http://blog.host.co.in/need-for-cont...nt-systems-cms

There are as a matter of fact a lot of cms systems, off which only a handful are being used. Wordpress is the popular one. Other useful and handy ones are joomla, drupal,
    Last edited by daevonking252; 07-14-2011 at 11:16 PM.

Creative Content Management System - CMS is a fast, flexible, web based SEO friendly Content Management System. You do not need special skills to use Creative Content Management System - CMS. Even a layman can edit his website with Creative CMS. Enter a Content Management System (CMS) admin, Unlike dreamweaver-built web sites, or for
    Last edited by damiendmello065; 11-23-2011 at 04:50 AM.

This is a programming terms and used in a site management. Through CMS every one can mange his/her site without knowing any programing/HTML.

I have heard about Wordpress, Joomla and Drupal. From my point of view wordpress is the best one, it is very simple and easy to use...

The best CMS that I have used ever is Word Press. Though, I have not used Drupal and Jhoomla. I heard that Jhoomla is a very effective CMS.
    Last edited by shaynecantrell2; 09-01-2011 at 11:27 PM.

A content management system (CMS) is a system providing a collection of procedures used to manage work flow in a collaborative environment. These procedures can be manual or computer-based.

I love Joomla

Types of CMS:
    1.Web Content Management System.
    2.Group Content Management System.
    3.Enterprise Content Management System.

Joomla is the best which i can refer you to go for creating a personal website.

knowledge base software

Quote Originally Posted by jennywillss View Post
    Hi All, I want to ask a question about (CMS) content manegment system. Can anybody tell me how many CMS system. Which systen is best to creat our own personal website.

WordPress is a state-of-the-art publishing platform with a focus on aesthetics, web standards, and usability. WordPress is both free and at the same time priceless.

Creative Content Management System - CMS is a fast, flexible, web based SEO friendly Content Management System. You do not need special skills to use Creative Content Management System - CMS.

Creative Content Management System - CMS is a web based SEO friendly Content Management System. You do not need special skills to use Creative Content Management System.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast