4 Super Steps To Making A Living Online

1) Choose A HIGHLY NARROW & PROFITABLE Niche

Find one niche, and one niche only! This will give people a sense that you are “master” in your field. This will help you attain credibility. An entire website about how to drive traffic with Twitter is a good example of a narrow niche. Another example is a Clickbank “success guide” website. Or a website solely about how to article market. All great examples!

2) Create A Website On That Narrow Niche

Create a website on one narrow niche. Again, take for example a page about how to drive traffic with twitter. Create your website full of valuable information on your topic. You may even consider creating a forum on your website for your topic of discussion (in this case, a twitter forum!)

3) Traffic

The next step after choosing a very narrow niche, is to drive traffic to your website! Without exposure, your site will get no where! Target high quality traffic!

4) Create A List

Building a list is very, very important! Why? Consider the following: Did you know it takes about 5-6 interactions before a customer will buy your product! No wonder marketing plans start out slow huh?

To make sales you need to be in contact with your potential viewer’s more than just one time before the majority will take any action!

Now to recap what we have learned.

1) Choose A Profitable Niche - If you are planning to make a living online, a narrow is just not enough, it must also be profitable!

2) Create A Website Or Webpage - Creating a narrow niche website will increase your credibility and portray you as a master in that field, increasing the likelihood of customer sales.

3) Quality Traffic – Traffic is useless unless it’s quality traffic! Be sure you are targeting people who would be interested in your website and products!

4) Create A List – A list is important as it can take up to 5-6 interactions with potential buyers before they take some sort of action!

Thanks for sharing, but I'm sure the success of a website can't be resumed to those four steps. There are other aspects to be taken into consideration. Nevertheless, your post was an interesting read.

Regarding the 2nd point, I know several people who haven't chosen a narrow niche, and yet managed to have a lot of traffic. In fact, in my opinion it's more challenging to do SEO when the niche is wider. Wide niches have a proven market need which may or may not be currently satisfied 100% with the products or services available.
    Antoine

Windows Hosting Services
    Reseller | VPS | Cloud | Dedicated

Pretty good article.. Well done.. it will be very useful and cognitive for webmasters here.
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

Yes this is a good article. I think no matter at what level you are this is a good organization for success.
    Coupon Site Script - Turnkey Affiliate Moneymaking Business

Code Coupon Discount - Coupon Site Script in Action

Pretty good article, contains lot of useful information.

It's very useful for beginners.
    There are lot of ways available to make money online.Here i list out some other ways to make money online
    1.Online Surveys
    2.Sell Your Own Products/Services
    3.Sell Your Own E-Book
    4.selling photos
    These are all helpful to make money online.If need to make money quickly,try website reselling business.If you want to start this business,you should have reseller account and small amount of money.You can do this job from home.If you need reseller account visit Goresellers.com Then you can fix your own rate and start your business.So you can make good amount of money through online easily.Now i make some good amount of money through this way.I hope it will be helpful for you.

Thank you for this wonderful information about.