Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    The first major step to building links is submitting your site to the major search engines and directories. DMOZ is the directory that should never be overlooked, as it is the single most important directory to improving your rankings. DMOZ is a free, human-edited directory with high site standards. Another directory you should consider is the Yahoo! Directory. Yahoo is more than just a search engine.

It helps people exploring my Links section to understand my position.
    I refer writers suggesting link exchanges back to this page.

It helps people exploring my Links section to understand my position.

Having done SEO for big businesses for over Year or so, I individually believe that weblink deals (the the greater part of them anyway) are not valuable to excellent serps. I don't think they are a bad element, no, but they don't help that much.

Well link exchange has been and still is a major part of internet marketing with the main benefit of link exchange being that it is one of the leading factors in improving placements in search engines.

There are the most common disadvantages of reciprocal links:

* Time overriding.
    * Requires broad leg-work (if you have not Webmaster).
    * Most top sites will not contribute in making reciprocal links.
    * Other sites may report you spammer when requesting reciprocate links.
    * Also requires follow-up.
    The game is over.

Its better to build one way quality links. Link exchange is no more useful because google does not prefer now. Do you have any idea about it?

Well exchanging links has been and till yet is a main issue with website marketing with the advantage of exchanging links being that it is one of the leading factors in cultivating placements in Google.

Cool hello

A question about "link exchange request"?
    Hi everyone!
    have you ever faced with such problems" a webmaster added my links to his website whose page rank is zero, but he asked me to post his another site which page rank is three on my own website" .
    should the link exchange be reciprocal? I mean he add my site to his PR=3 site, so that i also add this site to mine.

anyone know why the webmaster would like to do such link exchanges? (sorry for my english, and i hope i expressed this clearly)
    Thanks for reading and thanks for any help!

hello every one i think link exchange very best way to promote any site in search engine so you guys plz add your sites in blog roll anyone want to add link with me contact me at iftikhar.ahmad@webcreation.us my site http://www.webcreation.us/blog/link-exchange

Well exchanging links has been and still is a main issue with website marketing with the advantage of exchanging links being that it is one of the leading factors in increasing positions in Google.

Cool hi

A question about "link exchange request"?
    Hi everyone!
    have you ever faced with such problems" a webmaster added my links to his website whose page rank is zero, but he asked me to post his another site which page rank is three on my own website" .
    should the link exchange be reciprocal? I mean he add my site to his PR=3 site, so that i also add this site to mine.

anyone know why the webmaster would like to do such link exchanges? (sorry for my english, and i hope i expressed this clearly)
    Thanks for reading and thanks for any help!

Encompassing the SEO for huge companies for over 2 decades, I individually believe that hyperlink transactions (the vast many them anyway) are not valuable to excellent serps. I don't think they are a bad element, no, but they don't help that much.

Having done SEO for huge companies for over 2 decades, I individually believe that website transactions (the vast greater part of them anyway) are not valuable to excellent SERPS. I don't think they are a bad element, no, but they don't help that much.

Link Exchange means getting link from other website to our website is beneficial but we are giving the link means, out going link from our site.So it is not that much good i think.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast