Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Which Domain is good for SEO

If this is a domain you recently registered or plan on registering, don't forget many different factors affect SEO nowadays. Simply getting a domain with keywords in it will help you of course, but what you won't have and is getting more and more weight nowadays is Domain Age.

chanel 2.55

One of the key advantages of a hyphenated domain name is that it is nearly as good as an exact match domain name for SEO purposes. If your only goal is to rank on search engines, hyphenated domains can be a good buy and a good SEO strategy.

if you want to get high rankings in search engines then you should select keyword based domain which is very good for seo purpose

I do not think that this area is very well ... Until that takes place on a website!

Yes but domain age comes with time. I think the idea behind the site is more important. Twitter and Facebook had no domain age but still they made it.
    Coupon Site Script - Turnkey Affiliate Moneymaking Business

Code Coupon Discount - Coupon Site Script in Action

Having keywords in a domain can help your ranking, but can also have an unwanted negative impact. People are less likely to click on the link (depending on what they are after). A good example is B&Q (the DIY store). Their URL is diy.com, but when people are searching specifically for B&Q there are not always going to click as they don't realise it is their own website.

At one time I was working on two sites targeting the same keyword. One was ranked 2nd with a keyword rich URL with the other ranked 3rd. The one ranked 3rd got more traffic. I believe this is because the other one looks spammy to some visitors.

# 2167 Longmont Drive # Lawrenceville, GA-30044.
    keyword oriented domain is good for seo purpose. domain is not long tail.
    Commerce Pundit - eCommerce Development Company
    Call: 678-444-2112
    Visit Website: www.commercepundit.com

If this is a domain you recently registered or plan on registering, don't forget many different factors affect SEO nowadays.

in my opinion keyword domain is best for getting the rank in search engines and for seo pyurpose.

I don't think so. I think that the important factor is the back-links from important websites related to your site.

I find it difficult to choose a new domain name. So many are purchased. I'm having to resort to .me and .net domain names.

Yes, the most important thing is how many backlink to your site. It will increase your traffic.
    ASPHostPortal.com
    Best in Windows and ASP.NET-based hosting
    99.9% Uptime Guarantee|24/7/365 Technical Support
    "Do good things, and good things will come to you”

It should be related to your site and make sure that the keywords you have, should be in domain name. That is really important, it helps in ranking.

any domain name with good keyword search is good for seo. like "serverwindows2008.com" domain name is good for keyword "server windows 2008"
    Web Hosting India | Domain Sales | Domain Registration
    Start Your Own WebHosting and Domain registration company, With NetSpaceIndia

if you are creating a site and the main aim is to catch up with ranking create it with keyword
    If you have a client base and looking for branding, create something that is easy to memorize and also related to your niche.
    HostGuts.com Professional Shared & Managed Web Hosting Services
    Litespeed + Cloudlinux + R1 Soft Secured
    Dependable Support, Speed & Stable Servers
    --- Jorge K. Hicks, CCM

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast