Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Hi

You can get it valuated at GoDaddy... You can turn it into cash parking but that's not much money typically. I can see someone wanting to buy it. I would strongly recommend using Sedo. Tho GoDaddy might be able to provide a basic appraisal for cheap.

thanks

Google can answer best of this question
    nothing other

Hot issues and foucuses of present age. SEO acitivties should centred on these points.
    My name is Linda Chow, I am running a small online clothing store where you can find and shop sweet Lolita dress, Gothic Lolita dress and many other lolita accessories | My New Store: Cheap Latex Clothing

An SEO-ready domain is good in helping your ranking, but as alexsmth114 stated, he is right about the downfall about it. Keyword-rich domain may rank high in SEs, but may not be in traffic as most people might think it's spammy. Thanks Alexsmth114 for your answer.

Of course domain age plays important role in SEO but that domain should have good reputation and impressions over search engines in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by saniaa83 View Post
    in my opinion keyword domain is best for getting the rank in search engines and for seo pyurpose.
    I agree. But it's not easy to register a keyword domain. They are all taken. :-)

Your domain name should be very descriptive, short, relevant to your site name and not too much long. In fact the domains with keyword are very helpful in achieving a good ranking.

Yes, keywords related domain is very useful for SEO and search engine

If this is an area that has been recently or plan on registering, please remember that many factors affect SEO today.

Domain for SEO? Will, it depends on your keywords you want to rank. Put your keywords in your domain to gain advantage in search engine spiders. But make sure that you use keyword analyzer to know what is the appropriate keyword to use.

Use your Keyword in Domain and don't use underscore(_) and Space( ).

Include your best keyword as domain name.

You should select your domain name as per your keywords and titles. As per that your website linking become high which one you required.

yes , the selection of domain is very important

Each domain is a good word for good SEO. as cheappromotionalmugs.co.uk "domain is a good key for" cheappromotionalmugs"

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast