Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    I discover it hard to decide a novel domain name. So loads of are purchased. I'm having to option to .me and .net domain names.

I have read many times that 4 words domain are good. but i don't know why?

There are so many domains for SEO that you can use for your business on the internet. These are all good and it really depends on you as to what you will be using.

Yes, there are particularly good your online or Web-based website SEO domain name. I've seen now in operation.

If this is a domain you recently registered or plan on registering, don't forget many different factors affect SEO nowadays. SEO is in great demand at the present times.

There are so many domain name, you can your business on the Internet. These are all good, it really depends on what you, what you will use.

It is not easy to choose the best domain among the many other domains which are available in the market. So I would go for .net and .me domain.

Keyword Domain is good. you can go for it.

having keyword in domain and domain age matter in SEO case so that it is good to have old domain then your domain can rank better in search engine

Thumbs up

hello,
    i would like to ask you one question is that??? who get braded on the first day or inogration day????

feel your website is like a company....
    in url there should not be is hypen.. means your website SHOULD NOT BE LIKE your-website .com but it should be like yourwebsite.com
    thanks,

Yes you should go for non hyphen and also try to go for .com as it will come up with less efferots trust me

One of the most popular types of web hosting is the dial-up access hosting. It is mainly used by large businesses. It offers a web page capable of hosting one's website.

rogerdaney
    There are a number of SEO related domains that you can always make use of. The chosen domains prove to be truly good.

ya i agree.Among the hundreds of weighting factors that Google considers in determining how to rank search engine results is the age of your domain.In other words, how long that domain has been around. older the domain is, the higher the ranking.always the older site that is well optimized would be ranked higher than a newer site .we can easily calculate the domain age by analyzing between the date of creation and expiry of the domain from .

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567