Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Do you prefer customized accounts?

Some hosting provider do offer the account customization, no matter if it is "pay per slice", when you may increase or decrease the specs of account by the fixed values, or just choose the set of specs having several options of each: space, bandwidth, software and other features.

Others do prefer standard hosting plans, like "basic, standard, professional" which differ by the specs, ascending.

So we'd like to know how much the customizable plans are preferred, and if they are found more usable than the usual ones. Tell us which kind would you prefer having choice.

thanks in advance.

I think that it will be very useful for webmasters to create an account suitable for their specific needs.

In today's world customization is every where, it is part of business strategy to offer such plans which fulfills customer specific needs. cost associated with any service is the major concern for any active business, since the global financial crisis businesses tend to lower their cost and customization becomes more important if it lowers the cost based on their desired plan.
    http://www.syedhosting.com.au

SyedHosting UNLIMITED Space, UNLIMITED Bandwidth, UNLIMITED MySql
    Guaranteed UPTIME & Money Back Guarantee

Dear friend,
    Most of the web hosting providers will not offer you a customized account. You can increase your resources, but cannot decrease it or you will have to switch a lower plan if want to decrease your resources.

hello,yah i prefer to have customize account.
    check this sitezoll aed pads

I think that it will be useful for webmasters to have the ability to customize servers for their needs.

This is a copypast from the another forum!

Most of the hosting providers don't offer customize plans. It is only done if the basic plans do not have enough sources which are required by the customers.

@Alcatrazz - even if its a copy paste, some users here may input different views of valuable replies.
    @ Alimoqi -customizable plans are more preferable than ready made plans, this creates a personal touch between the hosting company to the customer. Customer will feel that he is getting what he just need and saves money and makes it more easy to use. This will work out particularly with newbie webmasters.
    HostGuts.com Professional Shared & Managed Web Hosting Services
    Litespeed + Cloudlinux + R1 Soft Secured
    Dependable Support, Speed & Stable Servers
    --- Jorge K. Hicks, CCM

As for me plans customization is a sign of high reliability and trustworthiness. I know only one host that is providing such services, metric-hosting.ca, reputable experienced host that is providing stable solutions since 1999
    Hey! It's That Guy!

I think that customization is more pricey and not always in demand by customers

I believe that its really great to have such an ability to customize your plan. As for me metric-hosting.ca services are really reliable and totally suitable for any webmaster demands. They have high reputation and providing high uptime for a reasonable prices

Yes I also prefer to have customize account.it is good opportunity to customize a hosting account for your specific needs.Thanks.

I think that you need to use customized accounts from time-tested and reliable hosts such as Metric Hosting. You will get affordable plans and high performance solutions for a competitive prices

Marblehost company will be fine for you.
    They have reliable services which are not pricey. Network is fully redundant and support is top-notch.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast