What is Cute Rank?

Hi all,
    Any body know about Cute Rank tools? And Do anybody give me brief explaination about cute Rank and please tell me how I can use it!

CuteRank is a FREE keyword rank checker tool (software) designed to batch automatically check keyword positions and track keyword ranking performance on multiple search engines including Google, Yahoo, Bing (MSN), Ask, and AOL.

Well friend,
    The CuteRank SEO software allows you to setup multiple sites or profiles as they are referred to in the software. This allows webmaster or seo services to monitor all there sites using one application, nice! Once you setup your profiles you can add or remove keywords to track as needed.

Cute rank determine the our keyword rank on major search engine like Google , yahoo , bing. The most interetsing face is that It shows the position as graphical interface. So We easily get the ideas about the increase and decrease ratio of keyword through this graphical interface.

Cute Rank such a tool which help you here. It not just allow you to check your rank on major search engines (Google, Yahoo, Bing, Ask and AOL) but also give you a graphical interface which definitely help you on your keyword research. Another interesting fact is, it allow you to export your data on CSV file or as PDF. However, there is a problem in this free tool, it only allow you research on a single site and you can only research on 10 keywords.

I am new in SEO and never heard heard about Cute Rank and i a using standard basic method to check keyword ranking which is very time consuming...It seems a very good keyword rank checking tools..I will try this out..

Even i have never heard of Cute Rank anytime before. But i got to know one new tool in SEO. I hope this forum and the members here share their knowledge in a similar way.

i never heard of cute rank. just now i come to know about it. thanks for sharing the useful information.

# 2167 Longmont Drive # Lawrenceville, GA-30044.
    nice tool its shows perfect result. easily we can find all keywords page rank.
    Commerce Pundit - eCommerce Development Company
    Call: 678-444-2112
    Visit Website: www.commercepundit.com

Copies of web pages stored locally on an Internet user’s hard drive or within a search engine’s database. A cache is the reason why web pages load so quickly when a user hits the Back button in their web browser, since the page is not being redownloaded off of the Internet. Google is unusual among search engines in that it allows Internet users to view the cached version of web pages in its index. Simply click on the word “Cache” next to the search result of interest and you will be taken to a copy of the page as Googlebot discovered and indexed it.
    Last edited by alizabaith; 12-21-2011 at 11:40 PM.

Hi

Cute Rank such a tool which help you here. It not just allow you to check your rank on major search engines (Google, Yahoo, Bing, Ask and AOL) but also give you a graphical interface which definitely help you on your keyword research. Another interesting fact is, it allow you to export your data on CSV file or as PDF.

Thanks

I thought Cuterank free version only allowed 1 profile?

Splash Backs

is it an good tool use?

The CuteRank SEO program lets you setup multiple sites or profiles as they are referred to in the program. The most interesting face is that It shows the position as graphical interface.I hope this forum and the members here share their knowledge in a similar way. Copies of web pages stored locally on an Web users hard drive or within a search engines database.