Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

What is the best way to get backlinks?

Feat more backlinks for my website requires shrewd employ and that is what I hump been doing. In my own substance there are a lot of medium that should be misused to ameliorate the numbers of the backlinks of the tract. I request to pair about the most efficacious one. I someone a show intent on the most demotic ones equivalent social bookmarking, directory submissions, marketplace posting with tune, article message as substantially as diary start and commenting. I sought to experience if I get work from these services, instrument I be competent to win my goal? Is it rattling essential

There are some tactics to get backlinks
    First and the most important is link building
    second forums posting
    third Article submissions
    fourth Commenting o blogs or hub pages
    fifth Book marking
    sixth Smo

Hi,

You could try link exchanging,

Well,
    Forum posting is another best way to get backlinks, just register the forum and put your sites url into edit signature option and start posting.

# 2167 Longmont Drive # Lawrenceville, GA-30044.
    as per my point of view article submission, forum posting, blog commenting is the best way to get high pr backlinks.
    Commerce Pundit - eCommerce Development Company
    Call: 678-444-2112
    Visit Website: www.commercepundit.com

There are many methods you can use to get back-links. All of them are already listed above, but the most important thing which comes after creating back-links is to get them indexed. Sometime it takes time for those links to get crawled by search engine. What you can do is to use to ping those url or to create RSS feed with them.

Link exchange is also one of the best way to build back-links if it is done the right way.
    Last edited by greatar4; 05-25-2011 at 02:51 PM.

You can do blog commenting and forum posting, then put the link below the comment.
    I think that one will work well.

directtohomeappliances choose hot tubs direct reviews
    Last edited by pepbac; 03-12-2011 at 04:02 AM.

Before beginning to think about building backlinks for your website, spend some time and search the net to figure out how your colleagues are doing their tasks, the sites they have chosen for link building and find some directories too.

At present, links are playing big roles over the net but it is essential to know which ones would heavily affect your ranks in a positive way. Sometimes links coming from blog posts are valuable while at other times paid links of directories are nice to get.

# 2167 Longmont Drive # Lawrenceville, GA-30044.
    as per my point of view best way article submission is the best way. you can also do authorized commenting.
    Commerce Pundit - eCommerce Development Company
    Call: 678-444-2112
    Visit Website: www.commercepundit.com

I think Social bookmarking is the best way of SEO. It doesn't share files with that site but put bookmark there. It gives maximum back-links to your site. It also increase traffic to your site and thus increase page rank in different search engines.

There is a lot of way to get back links but the mostly use ways are given below which Web masters normally follow :-
    (1) Directory Submission
    (2) link building
    (3) forums posting
    (4) Article submissions
    (5) Commenting on blogs or hub pages
    (6) Bookmarking
    (7) SMO Activity

@ brainpulse, Do agree with you. Mostly these are the major contributors in SEO to increase the traffic of a particular site.

In my opinion the best way for getting good backlinks is always use high quality sties for promotion more than PR 2.

Hi
    There are a lot of ways to get backlinks. Most of the ways requires time and effort. You should consider, directory submissions, blogging, article or press release. These are the ways how to get backlinks.

But before doing all of these, you should update yoursite more often and make it "search engine friendly". You must have a good content, they call it "meaty" sometimes. You may ask, what is the relevance of making the content of my site search engine friendly? Well, I have sited here that one way to get backlinks is directory submission, these directories have moderators that will check your site if you have a good content.

thanks

These are the best way to get back links
    1) Social Bookmarking Sites
    2) Dofollow Blog comments
    3) Dofollow Forum Posting.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast