Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Which are the best options for windows hosting?

I am seeking a windows hosting service to host asp.net application in framework3.5 and Sql server 2005.
    I m not sure about how to assess the reliability of various hosting services. Moreover I can only afford shared hosting.
    What are the options?

Dear friend,
    Here is another option for you,
    webhostingtop.org/windows-web-hosting
    I hope it will be best for you.

The most valuable negative reviews are the ones that portray both sides of the pictures because they are unlikely to be biased as they can see the good and the bad unlike the ones that are just really pissed at a particular host because they made one or two mistakes.
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

window hosting is not good for security purpose

Just look for a Managed Hosting plan with 24X7 Technical support. You should also check the uptime offered and the connectivity of the server before selecting a hosting provider.

I agree with James, look for a provider that not only delivers the service but will back you up when something is needed. Also, might want to look at what type of OS the shared hosting platform is running on as some providers now are using services like cloudlinux to isolate the accounts and better protect you from heavy resource users.
    www.winwebhosting.com / Powered by Hosting Metro
    █ VPS - Dedicated - Shared - US/Canada
    █ E-Mail: sales@hostingmetro.com

(The most valuable negative reviews are the ones that portray both sides of the pictures because they are unlikely to be biased as they can see the good and the bad unlike the ones that are just really pissed at a particular host because they made one or two mistakes. ) 100% agree with you bro!!..

Think that you will precisely not regret having looked at M6.net windows hosting solutions.
    The pricing looks reasonable, the host has nice reputation for windows specialized hosting service.
    You can rely on them.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Shall tell I find the most attractive the deals of such hosts as aspnix.com which is a specialized and trusted host, and serverpoint.com which is the one of the most recommended providers for various hosting solutions.

I think that the best fit for your needs is Hosticon web hosting solutions which are offered by experienced team. From the personal experience I'd add that their services are trustworthy, uptime is high and prices are affordable

I believe that you should do a research on suggested companies and choose the most reliable then. I recommend Grabweb, reputable Indian host that is offering quality and featured plans, their windows solutions are stable and high performance. You can always contact their support and get fast response

Use aspnix shared Windows hosting which is able to meet your needs.
    Prices are not high on their services which are well-supported.

The most valuable negative reviews are the ones that portray both sides of the pictures because they are unlikely to be biased as they can see the good and the bad unlike the ones that are just really pissed at a particular host because they made one or two mistakes.

I believe that you need to compare solutions. As I know Hosticon.com services are well-known as reliable and trustworthy. With their featured plans you will definitely be satisfied with high uptime and skilful support that is always ready to help you solve any issue
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

I know webhostgiant has provided perfect Windows services and they are not costly.
    Use them to meet your needs, the OP.
    FormReferral-01 is their attractive discount.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast