Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    With the right web hosting company, your business web site can be much easier than you think. compare the mentioned recommendations and choose the best one.

According to me most of the hosting providers do offer Managed hosting and Free End User Support.

The Best Managed Hosting Awards are based on the overall performance of the selected companies.

The one of the most attractive is to my mind greenolivetree.net. Quality dedicated servers ar the reasonable for the features cost.

A decent managed hosting provider will offer you all type of support... Right from server setup -> server hardening -> serer optimization -> server monitoring -> server troubleshooting -> hardware support -> end user support -> almost everything related to your server..
    RSHosting LLC RSHosting.com || UK Web Hosting
    Shared Hosting | Reseller Hosting |
    Business Web Hosting | Managed VPS and Dedicated Servers
    Hosting more than 75000+ websites with choice of US and UK Datacenters

If semi-managed servers are also attractive, may suggest using the services of monhosteur.com. The company is really great in terms of quality and their prices are attractive as well.
    Last edited by egenial; 05-06-2011 at 08:24 AM.

Among the named I am to vote such hosts as greenolivetree.net whose main business is management and also exmasters.com whose managed servers are steady demanded worldwide

Depending on your requirements and budget, I;d recommend checking out Certified hosting, many client we've dealt with have had great experiences with them.

Managed Application hosting is one of the best services which have many useful benefits to clients and you can select packages as per your need and requirement. You need to check internet for various company providing best offers.
    Last edited by Aubrey; 06-11-2011 at 03:36 AM. Reason: Remove URL

What are some best managed hosting providers?

It is totally depend on your requirements. First you make the list of your requirements. Based on that you can easily get a good managed hosting service provider.

I use HostGator suppliers

I use HostAVPS.com and they seem to be by far the best vps company I have ever used..

for managed servers, I like rackspace. They are always there, phone, chat, e-mail, ticket you name it they are there.
    Sandnhost.com
    unmetered Bandwidth - 100MB Port
    No Setup Fees - Setup time with in 24hours

Try narrowing your list of options by looking at the cheapest web host package that can meet your needs at the same time.

I think that you should compare plans from suggested hosts and then make a choice.

Yash.
    www.mobitily.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast