Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by biber View Post
    If e shopping does not secure than increasing of popularity of e shopping is decline. But not that possibles companies provide secure e shopping.
    yes exactly, due to huge increase in popularity of online shopping , each and every service provider is well aware of security issue to maintain their standard, i think dealtz.com is one of the best option for safe and secure shopping online in India.

there is no problem to use e-shopping. but one thing before using any e-shopping website please check carefully. which website you are using is it really genuine? then you can purchase anything.

In my concern that e-Shopping now days are secure and fully protected with SSL security certificates. Being online business web site operator that we always been recommending that websites having SSL certificate are completely secured with encrypted and decrypted algorithms where sensitive information from users will be secured while transferring data through web browsers to web servers.

just go through the familiar site to purchase can be secured highly

Quote Originally Posted by lennonrowen View Post
    In my concern that e-Shopping now days are secure and fully protected with SSL security certificates. Being online business web site operator that we always been recommending that websites having SSL certificate are completely secured with encrypted and decrypted algorithms where sensitive information from users will be secured while transferring data through web browsers to web servers.

I think now a days online shopping is really the one of the best option of e-commerce and magento is perfect simple, easy and effective platform for e-commerce , it is really booming all over the world, dealtz.com is better choice for online shopping in India.

Quote Originally Posted by steevemartin1 View Post
    Yes it is 100 percent secure and there are no issues with it .We have the Paypal option which is the most reliable option for us to purchase any thing.
    I m really agree and appreciate your great thoughts, as the popularity of online shopping is increasing the competition among the service providers also increasing and thus to attract users and be effective in market they are well concern about the security factor, i think dealtz.com is of the best secure option for shopping online in India.

e-shopping is secure but you if you doing it at trusted sites like amazon, eBay, Walmart .these are the best e-shopping sites in world and also secure.

Banned
    Today, E-commerce shopping is increasing day by day. but I think payment option is very risky. we trust only good company. I don't want to take risk.

Quote Originally Posted by rajjan011 View Post
    Today, E-commerce shopping is increasing day by day. but I think payment option is very risky. we trust only good company. I don't want to take risk.
    I understood your kind words, but now a days due to increase in popularity and use of online shopping the competition is also increased in service providers , thus to attract users and be effective, many service providers are well concerned about the security factor, i think http://dealtz.com is one of the best and secure option for shopping online in India.

Using the internet to purchase goods or services saves considerable time and effort – and also presents you with the widest choice. There are, however, risks associated with online shopping and you need to take care with what you are buying, from whom, and how you pay for your purchases.
    Asia Affordable Web Hosting Provider

Quote Originally Posted by jamsen View Post
    Using the internet to purchase goods or services saves considerable time and effort – and also presents you with the widest choice. There are, however, risks associated with online shopping and you need to take care with what you are buying, from whom, and how you pay for your purchases.
    Yes , i agree with your thoughts but now a days due to increase in competition between service providers many will well concern about the security concern and you can easily go through the reviews for particular product you are going to buy , it must saves your time , money as well as energy .

Quote Originally Posted by WebhostGIANTRob View Post
    I think that it is secure when you run your ecommerce web site with SSL Certificates..

I really want to appriciate your answer about talking of SSL certificates. These certificates owned e-commerce websites are fully secured and we can shop online without any doubt of froud or cheat.
    Last edited by phpindia; 10-13-2012 at 06:05 AM.

Its totally depends on Service provider and his faith.

E-shopping is very famous nowadays as a modern way of shopping so obviously you need to secure payment gateway as well. You have multiple choice for online payment but I am using www.merchantinc.com gateway for online shopping it is secure and merchant friendly also.

that mainly depends on the reliability of the site you are choosing i would say always choose the site which is branded and can be trusted like ebay , amazon, flipkart etc these sites can be relied on for their quality of service and products

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast