Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

How can I get my keyword up?

I am working for the Mobile Development Experts.
    I am doing blog posting, forum posting, blog commenting to get the SERP of the keyword “iPhone application development”. Back links for this page is 27. But, I can’t understand why I am not getting the result. Can you suggest me some idea for this.

My link for this page is http://www.mobiledevelopmentexperts....velopment.html.

Only by search engine optimization. Now it depends what techniques do you use for the purpose. But I prefer onsite SEO, and blog commenting technique.
    Last edited by cancerian; 03-21-2011 at 06:30 AM.

Make good website ---> Analyze your SEM
    Use SEO audit, check your SWOT ---> Make good strategy for SEO
    Or contact with me
    Sharing to succeed together

yes, I agree with cancerian. You have to take the onsite SEO perhaps there are meta tags which made your keyword not ranked on google that fast. You have to consider the title tags, h1 and the others.

buy links foryms posting article posting

Our guaranteed SEO services deliver results within 5-6 months for a usual set of 5 to 15 keywords. For 60% of our agreed keyword, we guarantee top 10 Google rankings. And rest 40% of our agreed keywords, we guarantee Google rankings among top 20 positions.

In case we fail to live up to our promise of delivering top 10 rankings inside 6 months, we will continue to provide our web SEO services FREE OF COST till your website obtains the intended rankings or second option is if you want to refund your money back, we will refund your money ASAP.

"SRI Tech provides a 100% guarantee to new clients. If a client feels that SRI Tech’s efforts do not justify its fees during the first 30 days of the campaign, we will refund the amount spent (except for the actual costs borne by SRI Tech during the 30 days)." We provide this money back guarantee because of the confidence we have in our professionals. We are confident that we will satisfy our clients by providing effective results. Contact us gtalk: sritechseo, skype: sritechseo

Article Submission, Blog Submission, Press release Forum Posting etc.

# 2167 Longmont Drive # Lawrenceville, GA-30044.
    To create best quality links is the best way get our keywords up.
    Commerce Pundit - eCommerce Development Company
    Call: 678-444-2112
    Visit Website: www.commercepundit.com

Quality over quantity, that's really important. Don't rush, seo is not about instant activity it requires patience.

Agree with novice's reply. SEO is all about waiting.

I agree with cancerian. You have to take the onsite SEO perhaps there are meta tags which made your keyword not ranked on google that fast. You have to consider the title tags, h1 and the others.

thanks for all buddy for valuable tips

Yes, I agree with Cancer. You have to take place perhaps it SEO meta tags, as well as your keywords are not ranked on Google so fast. You should consider the title tags, h1 and others.

First you should make your website search engine friendly so that it can be crawled and indexed easily by search engines. Apply all on page techniques and off page techniques. Remember quality matter, quantity doesn't.

Of course the keyword you choose has a huge competition. I think it is better for you to think or get other keyword that has a high traffic but low in competition...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast