Help needed regarding indexed pages

Hello friends,

I need a help regarding index pages on google search engine.

As i started my blog few months ago and indexed 2000+ pages on google but unfortunately i got warning from google to remove few article from my blog so i want to know how could i remove those indexed articles from google ?

thanks!

You may use 404 or robot.txt. When Google spider will come for next cache robot.txt will help you to remove those indexed page.

To determine whether your site is currently included in Google's index, just perform a search for your site's URL.
    With Sitemaps, you can automatically keep them informed of all of your current pages and any updates you make to those pages.

Your articles may comprise duplicate content so that's why you are getting the problem.

As you may know, the google algorithm indexes every website with a date or a similar value. If you copied some content from other websites google will find out with a check of the indexing date.
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

You may use 404 or robot.txt. When Google spider will come for next cache robot.txt will help you to remove those indexed page.

Hello,

I have read your question and understand very well, as per my experience if the article pages from your blog appear in the search results or indexed by google and you don't want google indexed those article any more then you should either use 404 (not found) or 410 (gone) in the header. These status will tell Googlebot that the requested URL isn't valid and the Googlebot will not indexed such pages with error of 404 or 410.

I hope you got your answer.