Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Web hosting?

Web hosting?

I need a free web hosting web site with high bandwhitch (didn't spell that right) and pretty high room.

Think that you will precisely will not regret having looked at awardspace.com - it provides both reliable free and paid hosting services. It has nice reputation.. have heard some of their clients were saying nice things about their server stability and skillful support team.

I believe that its better to pay some cash and get quality and reliable service. I recommend metric-hosting.ca, with their plans you will be satisfied in any demand. Do not hesitate to contact their high available support to get more information

Be sure that the company is reliable if you are going to choose free website hosting services.
    Good luck!
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

If you're seriously in internet business, I really dont recommend free hosting. If you're new in internet business, you can go with cheap hosting. You need to check their feedback before you make the decision. Good luck.
    ASPHostPortal.com
    Best in Windows and ASP.NET-based hosting
    99.9% Uptime Guarantee|24/7/365 Technical Support
    "Do good things, and good things will come to you”

i dont believe i free hosting. its not safe. they say free inorder to hack your information. its better you get the hosting for cheap rates. i got the hosting form this site. http://www.xnynz.com/xyz/web-hosting-legacy/ its really cheap and reliable. if you want you can also try it.

Free host is not a better choice as they are not reliable. But of course Price does matter and it is an important criterion for the selection of a web hosting company. The most popular pricing package is the shared web hosting solution that offers low and flexible prices. Especially, for small businesses, a shared web hosting solution proves to be best deal. Many web hosting companies also offer a yearly discount plan. However, it is not always good to go with the cheapest. Quality, reliability, and support are more important than the price

Free web hosting will get you exactly what you pay for!

I have seen lots of web site which are providing one of the best web hosting services. One of these is Windows VPS hosting. You can try this if you like it's services.

If you need quality host I suggest awardspace.com services. They are providing stable and resourceful packages with high performance
    Hey! It's That Guy!

Be sure that the company is reliable if you are going to choose free website hosting services.Good luck!

When choosing free hosting provider, be sure that it is stable and decent one.. try to find some reviews about its services.

I would never recommend free hosting. I have tried quite a few and to be honest they are really bad with lots of downtime. Invest in some decent hosting and you will not regret it.

A web hosting service is a type of Internet hosting service that allows individuals and organizations to make their own website accessible via the World Wide Web. Web hosts are companies that provide space on a server they own or lease for use by their clients as well as providing Internet connectivity, typically in a data center. Web hosts can also provide data center space and connectivity to the Internet for servers they do not own to be located in their data center, called colocation or Housing as it is commonly called in Latin America or France.

It is better to buy , spend money, because free hosting site may go down at any time , i have the experience

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast