Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Windows hosting services comparison

Got two possible solutions for gettting shared windows hosting: to go with aspnix.com or to go with hostingsource.com,

Both companies appear to have reliable services, and the prices also are good.

need opinions ion each to determine the better one. I mean the most efficient and reasonable one.

What can you say?

I can say that both web hosting providers have nice reputation in the market. try to contact them both, see what they can offer you and make your final decision.
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

Well,
    ASPnix has set up their personal hosting plan to be the plan of choice for people that are running small to medium websites or better yet blogs.
    So i want to go with ASPnix.

I also prefer to both web hosting providers have nice reputation in the market.

As an alternative try 7host.com. Their plans are really featured with high uptime and helpful support. Do not hesitate to contact them directly to get more information

Nice Windows hosting can be get from webhostgiant (FormReferral-01).
    They are cheap and respectable.

I know m6.net is considered to be the best option to order shared windows hosting plans.
    Your sites will be always online and your host will not get on your nerves. it can be suitable for running both PHP and ASP applications.

Serverpoint supports Windows servers which are well-balanced and supported in a quality way.
    And they are not pricey.
    Plans are full-featured.

In this case I'd prefer aspnix.com. their costs are lower while the resources are bigger.

May also suggest using serverpoint.com windows hosting as the very quality one.

I strongly believe that you will be glad to deal with m6.net - many webmasters appreciate the quality of the hosting services provided by them. Your sites and projects will be in good hands.. The pricing is competitive..

I'd like to thank Prosha for considering our services here.. I am glad to be here and answer all your questions guys..
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting

I think that you need to do comparison on suggested hosts and than make a final decision. Try 7host.com windows solutions and get stable plans for a reasonable prices. Do not hesitate to contact their high available support to get more information

Aspnix seems to be more attractive for me from many points of view.
    They have plans with a great amount of useful resources and they are administrated well.

Go to a few hosting review sites and read what people have said, there is a high chance that a host has written positive things about himself so you are looking for negative reviews because those will tell you the truth.

Want to say that happy-hosting would be also nice for the OP as well as for many other web masters who want to get quality Windows services at competitive rates.
    CUT20OFF is their voucher.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast