The best Windows hosts?

I decided to ask here about the best hosting provider for windows hosting.
    Having done a search I found m6.net web host - their hosting plans look attractive in terms of price and features.

How stable and reliable is this host?

Any other WIndows hosts?
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

ASP.NET and i also want to know about 10 best web hosting companies from some of the world top webhosting companies.

Hello Adam, I think that you can call the best any reliable host that will satisfy your demands. I'm using Hosticon and I name it the best without any doubts. I like their featured stable plans and helpful support team

The best Windows host is aspnix.
    They have supported all Windows applications on their stable servers.
    And they have nice coupon code now: EASTER11.

I also recommend aspnix for you,
    Their window hosting services are reliable.

One more vote for aspnix.com. The company is truly reasonable service provider for windows hosting.

May also tell serverpoint.com is the quality and reliable host offering affordable windows deals.

They specialize in windows hosting and has nice reputation in the market.. contact them and don't hesitate any longer.
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

I think that there are lots of reliable and stable hosts providing windows plans. I know Hosticon, which services are trustworthy with high available support and affordable prices
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

There are different type of web hosting services are available in the market but we should choose the right one, the reliability and stability are perhaps the two most important factors which necessarily might be in a good host provider, I think.

I believe that you need to contact them directly and discuss all the issues with the support, see how knowledgeable they are and see what you will receive exactly.
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting

Lunarpages Web Hosting, as one of the most well-respected web hosts in the world, has won numerous awards and certifications from several host ranking web sites. Competitive price plans, secure servers and first class technical support make hosting your website with Lunarpages the good choice.

Lunarpages has been recognized as Best Windows Web Host because of the best hardware and software they provide for windows hosted servers.

Hello, I think that you can call the best any host that satisfies you with your needs. From the personal experience with windows solutions from Hosticon.com I can say they are really trustworthy and quality
    Hey! It's That Guy!

Among a great amount of Windows host, I'd recommend you to use services from aspnix and webhostgiant.
    They have so many web master-friendly accounts with high uptime and excellent support.
    And their pricing is competitive.

==>> you can TRUST m6.net web hosting company.. the thing is that it has been providing hosting services since 1997, has nice reputation in the market.. and the pricing is very cheap..
    It can be a good place to order windows hosting solutions.

Well, it looks like they have been providing hosting services for a long time and has narrow specialization in delivering windows hosting services.. great + for them!