Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I really don’t know about SEO friendly design. But I like to learn about it and thanks for sharing a good knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by cipl123 View Post
    Hello,

As per my knowledge the following points you should include while you are moving forward for SEO friendly design:

(1) Highlighting the business activity
    (2) Keyword research and mapping
    (3) HTML/XHTML markup
    (4) JavaScript/CSS/Flash/Frames in accordance with SEO friendliness
    (5) Internal linking
    (6) Site Structure
    (7) Optimization of images
    (8) Menu must be friendly with the search engine spider
    (9) Search engine friendly URL structure
    (10) XML Sitemap

I hope you got your answer.
    I am fully agree with @cipl123
    Another things are: Site navigation and site speed.

Good advice Winston. Very important

The site that is perfect through the point of views of Search Engine Optimization is called search engine friendly website. one thing to consider is don't create a flash site because its harder to seo.

It is the ideal way to build your websited as SEO rules and the design features are pretty stimulative to SEO work! Just the keywords, content design and pictures.
    My name is Linda Chow, I am running a small online clothing store where you can find and shop sweet Lolita dress, Gothic Lolita dress and many other lolita accessories | My New Store: Cheap Latex Clothing

Thanks to all of you for good discussion on the topic of SEO Friendly Design. I think You should include some topic like Site map, good Optimized Images, Linking, Url Structure, etc... and also use best software for making Good SEO Friendly Design.

Content building is the significant work of the SEO.So, the content of the web site should be qualitative with the use of key words.This is help to optimize your site.regular modification of the contents is also required.
    Last edited by daevonking252; 07-14-2011 at 11:15 PM.

There are so many blogs which are really SEO-friendly. You can create one by putting title, Description, keywords and insert h tags bold tags etc.
    Last edited by shaynecantrell2; 09-01-2011 at 11:28 PM.

There are innumerable blogs that are pretty SEO friendly and therefore, you can also create one by putting title, Description, keywords and insert tags.
    Last edited by alexmorris075; 09-09-2011 at 04:39 AM.

SEO is important but with a little style and effort you can get the job done without compromising the “vibe” of your site. Presentation is everything and people do not visit or link to sites that are hard to read and do not please the eye.

Use a image optimization and forget the flash and choose a simple template.

cipl123 gives an appropriate answer of this question thanks for this answer.

Hello
    As Per My knowledge Unnecessary Images are not use in website. Title should be clear and If possible then do not use frames in designing.....

Web Design Agency

When you design a website, it is important to make informed decisions about every design element to optimize your site for search engines.

An SEO friendly website is techniques and practices approved by search engines to better rankings to search keywords. A good one will not only land in top positions and crawl.
    Daisy

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast