Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Stay away from 1planhost.com

Hoping this will help other people out who were interested in signing up for new service from 1planhost.com. I just filed a complaint with bbb.com about the service that I have recieved from 1planhost.com.

Basically they did a server migration about 3 weeks ago, and still haven't resolved all issues. They just this week shut down all phone operations so you can no longer call the company. They haven't responded to the 5 emails I have sent, or the 2 phone messages. I have never been more dissatisfied with a service in my entire life. It isn't just me, it is others too, see the following link:

http://1planhost.com.web-hosting-top...st.com-reviews

My issue was that it took them 2 weeks to fix an issue with FLV's not playing properly, and I still don't have the ability to create new MySQL databases. Their support is horrible, reliability is attrocious, and they never respond to incidents, phone calls, or anything else. They offer a 45 money day guarantee, which I hope they will still honor since I have attempted to contact them when I was still in that window, but when they don't respond for weeks at a time, it is hard to make it in that window.

Sorry to hear about your problems with them. And thanks for the information. I am sure it will help alot of people out when choosing webhosting.
    ByteFortress Technologies - http://www.bytefortress.net
    Enterprise Grade Offsite Backup Solutions
    Fully Managed Disaster Recovery Solutions

Maybe you can get a refund for your remaining service time and switch to another provider.
    www.HostMarker.com - Web Hosting Directory
    Search and Browse Categorized Web Hosts
    Request Free Hosting Price Quotes

Stay away from 1planhost.com

1planhost is Horrific! Our site has been messed up for a month since a fiasco of a server migration. One email back today from the countless emails, trouble tickets, phone calls and messages and chat messages left (because no chat is available.) The email we received today did not even address the problem we were having. We have always had on and off trouble with email. Sometimes it may take a day or more for an email with an attachment to be received by a recipient. RUN screaming from this company.

We have received bad reviews on 1planhost on www.HostMarker.com as well. It appears that they will lose many customers quickly.
    www.HostMarker.com - Web Hosting Directory
    Search and Browse Categorized Web Hosts
    Request Free Hosting Price Quotes

We moved our sites from 1Planhost

We had a ton of trouble with 1Planhost. The 1Planhost migration was a complete mess. Several of our sites were down for days!! Luckily, we found DriveThruWebHosting.com - they helped us get control of our domain name, move our website to their servers, and it has been excellent ever since.

Hope this helps anybody with their problems, since 1Planhost is down all the time.

hi

i have heard some stories about 1 plan host on WHT, they seem a bad hosting company.

Sorry to hear of your problems

I used 1planhost for a little while as well. They were pretty good, but I had a prolonged problem with database downtime that they couldn't seem to solve. I guess I may try them again someday...but after they complete this server transition you're talking about! :-O Hosts really have a hard time ensuring good service during these phases...

there's a blog all about it here http://1planhostsucks.blogspot.com

I think it's fair to say they are probably the worst host in the world, and a bunch of lying theives too who dont even honor their refund promises.

Their servers are probably sinclair spectrums or something.

NS-Icon
    It seems that before it was taken over by this new company the provider was very reliable, however, after the takeover the service and reviews have just deteriorated terribly, I have no idea what 1planhost.com is attempting to do, but it does appear as though it will lose customers rapidly at the rate its going at if changes are not made very quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyangel
    there's a blog all about it here http://1planhostsucks.blogspot.com

I think it's fair to say they are probably the worst host in the world, and a bunch of lying theives too who dont even honor their refund promises.

Their servers are probably sinclair spectrums or something.
    Why dont you guys get these people to investigate it. heck they may even be able to help you get your money back. www.mybadhost.com
    Colorteck Network
    cPanel Pro & Rvskin
    Established Company

Thanks for the ipt - I'll get right over there! 1planhost - WORST host in the world!

There's a class action suit starting up if anyone is interested. http://1planhostsucks.blogspot.com

Hmmm... however when i type asp.net web hosting it show in the first page? thanks for info

I guess they completely pulled the plug in the past 2 or 3 days? I was unaware of all the commotion with them, although I've certainly have had my 'ups and downs' with them lately. Now there is nothing accessible on any of their domains, or on mine either. Not even the nameservers.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast