SERP changes if change hosting?

Hey will my sites SERP's change if i move all my sites to another hosting companys servers?

Probably not. However moving to a reliable host it may increase acessibility speed of your website and improve the up time of the website.
    Windows Server Hosting at Affordable Prices
    Unlimited Reseller Hosting from M6.NET

Registered User GardnerBulkeley's Avatar
    I don't think that it will have an effect on the SERP. It will only be affected if your website urls get changed.
    eUKhost : UK Web hosting | eNlight Cloud Hosting | Linux VPS hosting | UK Dedicated Hosting
    Join the Best Web Hosting Affiliate Program for Free & Earn up to £400!!

But i think it will be an effect on the SERP.

no your serp will not be affected due to changing webhost but yes if your site remained down for long time during changing web host you might see temporary fluctuation in serp but things will return to normal in a few days.

Quote Originally Posted by john203 View Post
    no your serp will not be affected due to changing webhost but yes if your site remained down for long time during changing web host you might see temporary fluctuation in serp but things will return to normal in a few days.
    Yes, you are correct. I too have encountered the same problem when moved all of my website to another server of another web host. There is some little drop in SERP, but after some weeks I have started to get good SERP results and now retaining my position constantly in SE with proper and constant SEO Techniques.
    Save bucks on Long term hosting plans using Hosting Promo Coupon Codes - WebHostingAT | Find best host -> ehost vs ipage vs bluehost vs hostgator vs siteground

You should contact with the service provider first to let them know that you changed your domain hosting!
    My name is Linda Chow, I am running a small online clothing store where you can find and shop sweet Lolita dress, Gothic Lolita dress and many other lolita accessories | My New Store: Cheap Latex Clothing

Changing the hosting plan will not affect the SERP results.

SERP results of a website does not change while changing the host. If they go for better one, then the website performance will be better.

No. SERP results will not affected when changing the hosting provider.

SERP results are unaffected when the host provider is changed.

No.SERP result will not effect at all. But your Google page rank and index page will definitely affect.

Google page rank will not be affected if the host changes.

I think that serps will come back in some time

Short answer NO. The SERP or Search Engine Rrank Position is linked to your domain name not to your domain name ip, so does not matter if you change your hosting.

If you are changing to another domain keep your old one for at least one year and set up a 301 redirect on that domain pointing to your new domain.

What really gonna change your SERP is one of this 3 things:

1. Google updates algorithm.
    2. Your competitors are doing SEO better than you.
    3. You change some things in your website or outside (links to your site).
    Last edited by shoutcheap; 07-04-2011 at 12:04 PM. Reason: add info