Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

How important backlinks are?

Hi everybody I have set up an unknown website and I want to lift its rank up.

I read your articles and see that you need to build back links first. So I want to make it clear that: how can backlinks help your websites have higher rank in search engine? What is the mechanism of this? Thank you.

Dear,

You haven't need bunch of backlink. I am agree that you must have required backlink mean relevant to your business that help more to your site rank up.
    SSLMatrix - Trusted SSL reseller of Symantec, GeoTrust, Thawte and RapidSSL CA.

As far as search engine optimization is concerned 90% of what you are going to do to achieve top ranking is off site. That means link building will play a major role if you truly want to succeed. Here is why back-links is important, when you have several sites especially authority sites that link to yours, it tells search engine that your site is valuable. They'll keep pushing your site up and up. A link back to your site is like a vote for search engine and they use that to rank your site.

There are various link building methods that you can use to lift the rank of your site up. The list is article marketing, forum posting, blog commenting, social bookmarking submission, and press releases. All you have to is to spend some of your time building links in a natural and legitimate way in a regular basis. After a period of time you'll see how your ranking is being improved as time passes. I hope that helps.

Registered User GardnerBulkeley's Avatar
    Backlinks are links that are directed towards your website and are the building blocks to good SEO. The number of backlinks a website has is a good indicator of its popularity. Search engines give more importance to websites that have a larger number of quality backlinks and consider those websites more relevant in a search query.
    eUKhost : UK Web hosting | eNlight Cloud Hosting | Linux VPS hosting | UK Dedicated Hosting
    Join the Best Web Hosting Affiliate Program for Free & Earn up to £400!!

Quote Originally Posted by GardnerBulkeley View Post
    Backlinks are links that are directed towards your website and are the building blocks to good SEO. The number of backlinks a website has is a good indicator of its popularity. Search engines give more importance to websites that have a larger number of quality backlinks and consider those websites more relevant in a search query.
    Indeed. And Page Rank (PR) is an algorithm that bases on the quantity and the quality of backlinks.

Yes I know that you are exactly on the point that Back links are very important but any one can help me about my confusion My website get good back links and the change in back links is very quick some time back links goes increase and some time they decrease.....and how much work I have to do to bring my website on the first page on the search engine and what kind of work is very good for this.....I am looking forward for the reply.........
    Thanks all

Search engines like Google web pages ranking in the index based on the number of backlinks they have. As part of the search engine optimization, backlinks are an important part of an algorithm that the search engines to help decide which sites should be classified in inches for the factors that help search engines on sites of classification decisions includes site, that the relevant page of the site loading time on the optimization of the page, and much, much more.

Backlins are beneficial to the keywords ranking in Google search result! It can affect the ranking place directly!
    My name is Linda Chow, I am running a small online clothing store where you can find and shop sweet Lolita dress, Gothic Lolita dress and many other lolita accessories | My New Store: Cheap Latex Clothing

Backlinks are most beneficial for keywords of website as well as for the website.It helps to get more page of website linking.

Back links gives you ranking on major search engine and also give pagerank to your website. it mean i give you two profits by doing same thing.
    SSLMatrix - Trusted SSL reseller of Symantec, GeoTrust, Thawte and RapidSSL CA.

Backlinks are important to get the best rank for the keywords on search engine.

Search engine guide line say that If you website adding more number of back links that mean you website followers are increase and Number of vote for your website in more then keywords ranking and also traffic at your website are going to increase.

"Links is queen for your website"

Hello..

Backlinks are important because Google, will give more credit to websites that have a good number of quality backlinks, and consider those websites more relevant than others in their results pages for a search query.

You need to have good relevant back-links from various website to rank higher on SERPs.

Backlinks are important to increase page rank and popularity of a site.. It is important to see whether links are do follow or not to avoid wasting effort for postings.

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast