is there any difference ?

please tell me properly that what is the difference between BANDWITH AND SHAREDHOSTING..

Shared Bandwidth means that on a node you and load of customers are connected to there might be 100MBs throughput available.

However its shared, so if you are sharing with 10 users on the node, yu might get 10MBs if all the others are using 10MBs etc

Dedicated means you have 100MBs into your rack which you share between your servers etc..

Thanks for Heart's information! I didn't know this before! That is great!
    My name is Linda Chow, I am running a small online clothing store where you can find and shop sweet Lolita dress, Gothic Lolita dress and many other lolita accessories | My New Store: Cheap Latex Clothing

Bandwidth means the monthly traffic that your website gets. Shared Hosting is a type of a Hosting where you can host your website. Bandwidth is provided in each hosting plan and some amount of Monthly Bandwidth is allotted to each hosting plan, so that your website is accessible on Internet.

Registered User GardnerBulkeley's Avatar
    Bandwidth and shared hosting are totally different terminologies. Shared hosting is a type of hosting package offered by almost all hosting companies, whereas bandwidth is the term to measure available or consumed data communication resources expressed in bits/second or multiples.
    eUKhost : UK Web hosting | eNlight Cloud Hosting | Linux VPS hosting | UK Dedicated Hosting
    Join the Best Web Hosting Affiliate Program for Free & Earn up to £400!!

Shared Web Hosting means that one physical server and the allocated resources hosted on that server is shared between many users. Bandwidth refers to the amount of data that website visitors can download from a website.
    Asia Affordable Web Hosting Provider

Hey Heart !~ Thanks for share great information with us.