Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Blog Comenting SEO

How blog commenting useful for SEO????????

blog commenting is very important in seo.if we comments to related topics of the websites, after approval of the site we get back links .From that our site will get good position.

thanks.

We can easily get rank on our target keywords with the uses of blog commenting on others relevant blogs. We can put link on our targeted keywords as a anchor text. That like coming from relevant place(blogs) helps your website to rank higher on that particular keywords.

Yes blog commenting is really helpful in the seo as it really helps for the better reputation management and also blog commenting helps to boost the backlink for the website. As backlinks really helps to boost the page rank for the website.

Blog is pretty helpful to SEO work! Blog commenting can bring you with more links to improve your PR and keyword optimization. You can get more visitors through the higher-rank search result!
    My name is Linda Chow, I am running a small online clothing store where you can find and shop sweet Lolita dress, Gothic Lolita dress and many other lolita accessories | My New Store: Cheap Latex Clothing

I like blog commenting.I always try to do the commenting on Do Follow blog.Because it help to increase the website traffic as well as help to get the quality back links to your site.
    But always remember your comment must be relevant to topic.

Cheap Silagra Online

Blog commenting for SEO is an effective way to get backlinks and at the same time it brings traffic to your site. You can only leave one comment in every pages to avoid spamming, so make sure that your post is useful and informative.
    vpswebserver.com - Windows VPS hosting by VPSWebServer.com √ Dedicated hardware √ MS Hyper-V technology

It is a way to get link from other site.

Blog comments do provide a good link juice. But now a days many blogs have transformed into no-follow i.e all the links in the comments are appended with a "no-follow" attribute. So one needs to properly search for do-follow blogs before posting a comment.
    Last edited by discusshostingadmin; 06-23-2011 at 10:58 PM. Reason: Remove URL

I love Comment Luv as well! I try to provide useful comments on other blogs to build page rank when I have time, but be sure to choose blogs that are relevant to your site. For example, if you're in the health-related industry it won't do you much good if you comment on a blog about gaming or home decorating.

Blog commenting, forum posting and writing articles are three exceptional ways to build your page rank and attract targeted traffic

Blog commenting is the fast way that provides backlinks to your site...and help it be indexed in search engine...

Quote Originally Posted by anie_b View Post
    How blog commenting useful for SEO????????
    Blog commenting is one of the fantastic way to build inbound links, thereby increasing traffic and rankings to your website. When you post a blog comment you are asked for your website url, which is where the click-thrus and link juice comes from. Always make sure to post quality blog comments otherwise your comments won’t be approved.

affordable internet marketing | best seo companies in india
    Last edited by skledeny; 06-25-2011 at 12:23 AM.

Thats a good topic , comment is always good way to get links or increase inbound links, and comment is related to site theme and our site theme, there traffic are coming genuine, we get weightage due to number of genuine traffic

Obviously you are right,blog commenting is very important to website to build quality back links as well as website page ranking.

Blog commenting is helpful in SEO to get dofollow backlinks, but you have to make sure that the blogs which are using are with less spammy content or less spammy comments from others.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast