Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Can any one help me to find the dofollow blogs or any one have dofollow blog list and want to share my email address is andrew.symonds00@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by anie_b View Post
    How blog commenting useful for SEO????????

I think blog commenting is useful for SEO. Through Blog commenting different people share their knowledge. Blog commenting is an easy way to get back links with high page rank site. This is actually the easiest way. Any comments on various blog platforms. Blog commenting are best way to get quality links.

Quote Originally Posted by alex11 View Post
    blog commenting is most important work of seo. if we comments on our related topics of the websites, after approval of the site we get back links .which is so importnat & useful for our website
    Yes. But those links should be do-follow. it helps for ranking, so we should do blog commenting. it's as useful as article submission. Select related posts for commenting it will be helpful for ranking as well PR.

Blog commenting is one of the best ways in increase your visibility to online readers interested in your niche. When you include a link to your website or blog in a worthwhile, relevant comment, you’ll drive traffic directly to your site and get a quality backlink to your website.

Blog commenting is very important for getting back link and traffic .you should comment in relevant cotegory Blog.

india wildlife tours

Blog commenting is very useful for SEO.. I have been using paidforumposting.com services for a long time - their work is based on quality. Highly recommend them for those who want to increase traffic to their websites.

Blog commenting is backbone for Search Engine Optimization because it provide permanent backlink.

It is use full specially for in ranking as well.

Well, I have been using this method and getting great indexing rates. Reason being is because the networks I used have been tested extensively and are the best in terms of results.

Article live links from the directories are plugged into nuclear link indexer so that really helps them too

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12