Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    From my experience i suggest social bookmarking, forum posting and directory submission are good ways to increase SERP.

Thumbs up

Hello,

Good Techniques of seo are following...

On page optimization
    • Title Meta Tag Optimization
    • Robots.txt generation
    • Content & Image Optimization
    • Internal & External Links

Off Page Optimization
    • Directory Submission
    • SBM
    • Blog Post & Commenting
    • Forum Posting

Hi,

There are five main tasks to implement systematically whether to build quality backlinks for your blog / website:

1. Create quality content;
    2. Submit your blog to directories related;
    3. Submit new content to the blog Social bookmarks;
    4. Comment on blogs, websites and related forums;
    5. Get links to the various pages of the blog / site.

Research keyword, build the blog, build the links rinse and repeat. Sooner or later, search engines will start to pick it up. Can be overbearing especially for beginners. This site is for them!

Google is the most relevant search tool that has served several years and is also providing various conveniences.

Article obedience is the greatest method to force transfer and to recover SERP. But I individually thinking that blog observation is not that much successful.

Quote Originally Posted by nikyboye123 View Post
    Since I have been in the industry of online business for a significant number of years, I am quite familiar with all the present Search Engine Optimization or SEO tactics. I know that these things have been useful for many of the online investors that I have known so far. Just like them, I have my personal favorite among these tactics pr techniques for SEO that are available out there. These are the article submission and the blog commenting service. These two SEO techniques have succeeded in bringing me closer to that success rate that I want for my website.
    I agree with you on this while I feel article submission is one of the best way to rank high , and get ranked on top ,. Google now love unique and quality articles, and when you have links in those articles those links become high quality backlinks..

Linkbuilding is best way to optimize website. I personally like Social bookmarking, Web directory submission and articles.

iPhone Application Development

Content is really necessary and important quality things for the seo.Link Building is necessary for the best way for the seo.
    -----------------
    iPhone Application Development

I concur with you that the most excellent method to drive traffic as well as enhance SERP is through article submission. However, I personally believe that blog comments it not that efficient.

I have been conducting SEO for 9 months. As for my experience, the techniques of link building that I discovered to be efficient are forum posting and article marketing.
    Last edited by johnowen789; 12-02-2011 at 12:40 AM.

Well, thats great!
    Hope, it will be useful for everyone.. Especially for SEO people.
    Thanks for sharing.

SMO , Directory submission , article posting & forum are the good techniques of seo

I've been doing search engine optimization for like 9 months. Based on my own experience the methods of link building that I've found to be effective are article marketing and forum posting.
    Last edited by mikelray031; 06-26-2012 at 04:25 AM.

According to me forum posting, blog commenting and article submission are the best strategies to reach our target in search engine optimization.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast