Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

What is Good and reliable hosting company .??

hi ,
    I have been develop some good websites and want to get best and reliable hosting for them .What is Good and reliable hosting company for multiple websites .???

Dear Sir,

We offer the most affordable cloud as well as dedicated server solution in the industry. All our solutions come with a 100% uptime guarantee, the speed you need, free setup and a 7-day money back policy.

You may want to consider our services and visit us at http://www.serverpronto.com/ and http://www.cloudpronto.com/

Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions. sales@serverpronto.com or US Sales:877.24.PRONTO | INT'L Sales:+1.305.324.1616
    Thank you,
    ServerPronto

Stay away from ServerPronto... you can thank me later.

Dear lagwag0n,

If you had a negative experience with our services than I am very sorry and if you would like I would look into your case again to resolve any kind of outstanding issues.

Kind regards,
    SP

Registered User GardnerBulkeley's Avatar
    Do you prefer any specific server location ?
    While selecting a reliable host, make sure that the hosting company that you select has good reviews, provides quality support (free and 24x7) and has a good experience in the hosting freternity.
    You can yourself check the quality of support provided. Just initiate a live chat, so that you get an idea of the support that is offered and if the support is not upto your expected standards, you can select some other host.
    eUKhost : UK Web hosting | eNlight Cloud Hosting | Linux VPS hosting | UK Dedicated Hosting
    Join the Best Web Hosting Affiliate Program for Free & Earn up to £400!!

The company which gives 100% assurance in the result. A good web hosting company is trustworthy. And the company should follow and stay on it's rules and regulations. The company which gives guarantee to customers.

About us:

Register web Domain is one of the biggest challenging companies for Domain name registration. We provide comprehensive web solutions for you to have a successful web presence as well as for a very affordable price and we also guarantee 99% uptime.

There are many web hosting companies like godaddy,go4hosting ,domainsite, namecheap, namepro.

With so many companies around on the net, it is very difficult to choose a trustworthy and effective web hosting company. The company must guarantee success.

Register web Domain is one of the biggest challenging companies for Domain name registration. We provide comprehensive web solutions for you to have a successful web presence as well as for a very affordable price and we also guarantee 99% uptime.

I am using Blue Host and I am feeling that this is good hosting company and still I am using it without facing any problem. I think that you should read different surveys before using a hosting company.

Register web Domain is one of the biggest challenging companies for Domain name registration. We provide comprehensive web solutions for you to have a successful web presence.

For the registration of a domain name, one of the best companies are the register Web Domain and provides around 99% uptime and very affordable.
    Last edited by hudsonclark072; 09-27-2011 at 05:19 AM.

Rackspace is also good, but the prices are a bit high for most users.

Register Web Domain has been working in the field of domain service and is a name to rely on. Almost, 99 % of uptime is offered at cheaper prices.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast