Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Look for a minimum uptime of 99%. In fact, even 99% is actually too low - it really should be 99.5% or higher.

Have you checked on Facebook lately? Facebook Business pages are evolving into mini web sites; you can go on, "like" a provider, and since most people have Facebook accounts, linking to your provider provides you with real-time, up to date pricing,coupon codes,promotions, etc. I would also recommend researching your potential provider on" user- based" review sites like webhostreportcards.com.
    SCOTT CORBIN http://www.zipservers.com/
    Managed Hosting | Virtual Private Servers | Dedicated Servers
    "Award Winning Hosting" TOLL FREE: 1-800-560-3450
    DATA CENTERS : Dallas, Seattle, Washington, D.C., and London, UK.

Virtual private server (VPS) is a term used by Internet hosting services to refer to a virtual machine. The term is used for emphasizing that the virtual machine, although running in software on the same physical computer as other customers' virtual machines, is functionally equivalent to a separate physical computer, is dedicated to the individual customer's needs, has the privacy of a separate physical computer, and can be configured to run as a server computer (i.e. to run server software). The term Virtual Dedicated Server or VDS is used less often for the same concept.

Virtual private server (VPS) is a term used by Internet hosting services to refer to a virtual machine. The term is used for emphasizing that the virtual machine, although running in software on the same physical computer as other customers' virtual machines, is functionally equivalent to a separate physical computer, is dedicated to the individual customer's needs, has the privacy of a separate physical computer, and can be configured to run as a server computer (i.e. to run server software). The term Virtual Dedicated Server or VDS is used less often for the same concept. In addition to reducing hardware and power expenditures, virtualisation allows businesses to run their legacy applications on older versions of an operating system on the same server as newer applications.

AJkservers.co.uk will be the best option for any webmaster who is looking for quality solutions. You wont regret of using them
    Hey! It's That Guy!

Shoutcast streaming audio used for the purpose, there are no special packages designed for Shoutcast, it must be installed on the server when the client requests it. Dedicated server recommended if you want to install Shoutcast on it. So you can choose any managed server, where you can ask the supplier to install the Shoutcast server.

No doubts exmasters.com services will be the best option for your demands. They are well-known as quality host with cheap and stable solutions, you wont regret of using them.

I wanna know about all possible reliable places where I could get good shoutcast VPS server.
    Could anyone help me in this case?
    Do you know anything about hostrail.com web hosting provider?

If you can provide us the company's you have found and like it would help us provide you a better recommendation for the right company in our eyes for you to go with..

i find the forum is not bad. at the star, i visit just want to find a answer for my need, but now i find here is a good place for answer and question.
    Moncler Women Coats
    Moncler Vests
    Moncler Outlet
    There is no such thing as a great talent without great will - power. -- Balzac

Even though you could get a managed server with most hosts they may not allow you to do audio streaming using any type of source due to their terms and conditions. Also if your expecting a lot of listeners then that can also use most of your bandwidth within a few days as most hosts provide you with only 1-2TB bandwidth.

However there are advantages to both sides.

If you use a managed host:

• you could potentially save money renting your own server
    • able to have more than one stream
    • set your own listener limits (dependent on the server connection and bandwidth limits)
    • choose to have a control panel or not and what one

If you use a SHOUTcast provider:

• can contact your provider for support
    • don't have to worry about managing the server
    • control panel is included with your stream
    • easy to upgrade your account to handle more listeners
    • most hosts don't limit you on amount of bandwidth you use

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12