Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Advantages of using Twitter?

Twitter is powerful social network site and micro blogging site.
    There are lots of people who think that those sites are usually for generating traffic from them but the power of these social media sites they haven't using.
    I am using Twitter for many reasons like....

A.Twitter helps me to find out answers of my queries,like when i got any trouble or unable to find out answers of my queries from different sources then I use twitter to get answers,I just tweet my questions and ask for replies from my network.I always got helpful replies from my network.

B. Twitter helps me to get updated with the latest technology.I am following some great Technology Analysts and Builders who makes me updated with new innovations and inventions.

C. Twitter helps me bring some traffic on my web sites and blog while I found that this content is good to tweet on twitter for my followers.

D. Twitter is the site which has no their own content,Twitter has User Generated content which is very helpful to get idea to updated content on your website.

E. I am tweeting less but I use to tweet as a thought maker and curator which is very helpful for my Brand Building,I am using twitter for Branding of products,services and so on.

These are some basic reason for that I am a twitter lover and using Twitter.

Bon Sol Apartments Ibiza | Sal Rossa Ibiza | Mistral Apartments Ibiza

do you use any twitter tools for multiple sites?

Twitter can be a good way to improve the traffic and sales of your online business!
    My name is Linda Chow, I am running a small online clothing store where you can find and shop sweet Lolita dress, Gothic Lolita dress and many other lolita accessories | My New Store: Cheap Latex Clothing

thats are good tips for using twitter

By making profile in twitter helps in getting more traffic by adding followers.So, participate in discussion and always in touch with your customers.So, it also improves the sales and business.

Thanks for sharing information about Advantage of using twitter.

Yes, I agree with the first point and i also experienced that in my life. It is of course a great gateway where every body is waiting to give accurate answer for us. The only think that we need to do is just get away from those spammers.
    Really great info as well as great share mate. Really helpful. Thanks.
    Save bucks on Long term hosting plans using Hosting Promo Coupon Codes - WebHostingAT | Find best host -> ehost vs ipage vs bluehost vs hostgator vs siteground

Thanks a lot for sharing useful information about twitter.
    My recommended services
    Add Live Chat to Your Website | Liquidweb

That's great...
    The real benefit of Twitter is that you have write in this post...
    I love twitter...

Twitter lets you communicate directly with your target market instantly. Normally, the communication process takes time. For example, if you have a website, communication would be through surveys, not personal or contact forms that take time and impersonal as well. With Twitter, you can expect instant communication with your target market. You can visit posted a tweet, but a response from your target market could come in a moment. Twitter allows you to get real time information to your target market very clean, and get valuable information. The communication speed is just fantastic with Twitter. Moreover, their approach helps to build lasting relationships are about as a company that cares about its customers instead of just selling hard.

Using twitter you can target the specific market. There are some groups and communities in twitter where you can find users of different industries.
    My recommended services
    Add Live Chat to Your Website | Liquidweb

Twitter is the best social networking site for the promotion of the website and product. Thanks for sharing such a useful information about twitter.

Nice tips on Twitter. As i have tried twitter but never got very much success.
    Org Info Com - Power of Quality Guest Bloggers

Of course you can have twitter as a promotional tool. This will help you in announcement of the offline endeavors and upcoming online events. If you are having and e-commerce site then perhaps you can make a deal of the day where you can promote these deals like the tyos.com for current leveraging twitter at the tysdeals. The fact is for you not to do what to be called as promotional and twitter had present opportunities to promote the products or even the services of the brand for your friends.
    Last edited by antonygonsalves; 07-21-2011 at 11:49 PM.

Your website got a lot of traffic from twitter.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast