Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

know about hosting

hi

i am new member and i dont know about hosting

because soon i have my webiste

can u plz tell me a little bit about hosting?

One great thing about hosting on a private cloud is the available control. These clouds may also be called on premises clouds being that they are hosted on site rather than by a separate vendor. Organizations using a private cloud have a large amount of control of the software used to create the cloud, implementation of its security, the network set-up and the available operating systems. Organizations therefore also have full control of their data and information. Maintaining their own data gives them complete responsibility. Using someone else’s infrastructure, or public cloud, one loses that amount of control that is available when hosting from a private cloud.

Hosting is the means of uploading your website into a server to avail your website for everyone. With this introduction you need to come out with the specific requirements for your website like space, bandwith, database and other such specification to find the suitable host for you.
    Windows Server Hosting at Affordable Prices
    Unlimited Reseller Hosting from M6.NET

After designed your website you need to popular your site to the world. For that you need a domain name like example.com Once you registered the domain you need to upload the files to the server which is termed also as web hosting.

Web hosting is making your website reach the audience. There is a certain web space required to registered and host your web site. A web hosting company provides with the server space so that the web site can be hosted. Once the web site is hosted, it becomes accessible on the world wide web. As you are new to Hosting, you can start with a Shared plan and upgrade as your website grows. There are many hosting providers who offer Free Site builders with their packages. Site builders have some ready made templates which if edited properly you can create a website on your own. This will save the cost involved in developing a website which you would have spent on a Web Designer. You must make sure that the hosting provider offers 24 X 7 Free Technical support as well, so you can contact him at any point of time if you have any technical issue.

Hosting is the means of uploading your website into a server to avail your website for everyone.

Good hosting providers to start from are hostome.com amd metric-hosting.ca. These were tested and demonstrated excellent quality.

Hi, definitely without hosting there is no use for a website. But I think that there is
    something else which is more important, that is seo. Search engine optimization enables your website to go on a better rank so that it can be more visible and access able by the end users. regards
    im a man with cool mind

Re:

Cloud Hosting Services is a kind of web hosting services in which the web hosting resources deployed by a web host to customer are directly proportional to its prices. It is a service in which group of connected servers are worked together to decrease traffic over a server and increases availability of hosted website.

I suppose that in the such situation that would be much better to start talking about your current requirements. That would be much fater to get what you need rather then discovering what web hosing is etc.

webhosting = webspace, space to put your self created website on, you upload it trough FTP to the webspace
    vpswebserver.com - Windows VPS hosting by VPSWebServer.com √ Dedicated hardware √ MS Hyper-V technology

Hosting is the means of uploading your website into a server to avail your website for everyone.

After designing your website you need for your website popular in the world. For this you need a domain example.com Once you have registered the domain you need to download files on the server, which is also known as Web hosting.

A host is the company that provides the server system which will store your data from the website you have built. You upload your files to the server. The server feeds your information to the internet. I recommend that you find a hosting company that has been around for a long time and has good reviews at several different places. Look for reviews that are from a hosting providers clients. Customer reviews and feedback can be some of the best sources for choosing a host.
    Hosted solutions provider since 1998 - Serving Houston, Dallas, Atlanta, NJ, and the UK
    JaguarPC.com - Managed Hybrid Servers | Managed VPS Hosting | Dedicated Servers ~Cloud~SSD~Resellers~cPanel Shared

hi,i am agree with above answer

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast