Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

santrex vs sluwebservices unlimited

There is a need for unlimited hosting solution (please refrain from telling anything about unlimited accounts), and I consider sluwebservices.com and santrex.net as the potential solutions for the site.

which of them should be chosen is th ONLY question I wanna ask here.

Thank you

I'd choose neither of the mentioned companies and being in your place I'd stick to unlimited account which aspnix or marblehost provide!
    Just check out their services to bet that account which suits your requirements more.

If you need quality unlimited plans I recommend you Hostome.com services to use. They are trustworthy web host with reliable solutions and skilful support team, you should give them a try.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

Choosing from these I would rather prefer the more experienced santrex.net, as I now they have been providing quality services since 2001.

Though may also recommend dealing with webintellects.com which is longstanding and trusted host for unlimited deals.

Find sluwebservices.com more attarctive due to less spreading of service types. Think this should now be chosen

I believe that you need more names to choose from. Take a look at Interactiveonline.com services. They are quality host with great hosting offers provided on lovely conditions.

I suggest you to try santrex services. They are reputable hosting provider with affordable prices and many webmasters from all over the world are pleased by their stability and features.

Quote Originally Posted by Callisto View Post
    There is a need for unlimited hosting solution
    Companies uses the a word "Unlimited" only to attract new customers. They tell that they will give unlimited hosting and unlimited bandwidth for few dollars per month and new bloggers falls in the unlimited fraud trap. I never suggest you to take a unlimited kind of services, do your own research first.

I believe many companies are in fact good providers. The one I know and recommend is marblehost.com. Already suggested above.

may also suggest dealing with aspnix.com which is the compny of experience and trust

Check on the disk space allocation, bandwidth, security features, traffic flow, e-mail storage capacity, and the kind of multiple domain accounts and then choose the best host.

The asked providers might be good, however I also suppose marblehost.com is worthy of being considered.

eSparkinfo

hi,

this is really a great research... wow... I like it...

In terms of unlimited hosting I'd recommend you to use marblehost or aspnix companies.
    These companies have many useful resources which are good for the needs of the discriminating web masters.
    Highly recommended.

IF you are looking for reliable hosting plan I recommend you fair solutions from 7host.
    You will be pleased by their trustworthy services and high performance plans provided by high available support.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

It seems to me aspnix unlimited hosting at $50 per year is the best option for any unlimited-minded web masters.
    All their features are really unlimited.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast