Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    There are many options now. Some of the programs first reseller hosting are very active, as viaverio and praise. Otherwise rent a dedicated server and drop the cost even lower hosted page.

Best Reseller provider

Reselling web hosting services is the most popular business among webmasters who have sound knowledge of hosting and server management which helps them to generate good revenue by providing excellent hosting
    services. I suggest you to try reseller solutions from webhostings.in

In my opinion this is the best reseller offer
    http://www.ultrawebsitehosting.com/reseller-hosting.php
    They have included a lot of useful stuff in such reseller account and have really good price.

There maybe a lot. I will try finding it out.
    Embarrass your competition
    Buy Facebook & Twitter Followers
    www.FanAnimal.com

While you are choosing the reselling company, make it sure that they will assist you 24 hours support. It is one of the very important aspects that you should look.

Web hosting providers sell domains. There are certain options where you can easily sell the domains at best price to the clients and will provide great result.

there must b many other companies. you must try once to google it

I use hostgator's reseller program, and I haven't had any problems with it so far.

It is hard to evaluate what will make one reseller web hosting provider better than another one. Most of the companies do not offer a wide variety of
    services their resellers can choose of - usually it is only hosting services with domain names registration.
    Asia Affordable Web Hosting Provider

Reseller hosting is a form of web hosting wherein the account holder has the ability to use their allotted space on the hard disk and bandwidth to host websites on behalf of third parties hosting c parties.

I have not any good idea about this webhostmaker web host company and its hosting services. I suggest you use internet option to find good reseller hosting provider company which have good ability to host the website through the reseller hosting and provide service to sell domains. I want to suggest you to use hostgator web host because its the best reseller hosting service provider.

Quote Originally Posted by rapunzal View Post
    I'm thinking of getting a resellers account from webhostmaker.com but I'm still not sure if that is the best option. I want to get an account that has the ability to sell domains included. I think webhostmaker.com has this ability but are there any other companies with this same ability?
    I sure that resellers account from the webhostmaker.com ,it's best option. The selling is domain of account ability.Reseller hosting is a web hosting whenever account holder has the ability to use their allocated space on the hard disk.

it is the best important supplier of trust.

Thanks.

Hosting for multiple websites, commonly for business purposes, is known as reseller hosting.

Reseller hosting does not require a separate mail server, web server, or a DNS server. Although you are reselling, it is still possible to have your name on the templates.

A CoolHandle Reseller hosting plan gives you complete control over every aspect of your hosting business, from resource allocation to payment methods and what additional services you choose to provide your clients domains, SSL certificates, etc.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12