Seo is effective for our site ranking

plz tell me about seo is effective for our site ranking if yes so plz tell me how we generate traffic

Yes, SEO is very effective for website ranking. To get traffic on website using SEO and SEO has two parts Onpage and Off-page SEO. In Onpage SEO there are few important process called Meta tag which generate using the keyword and description of website and many more. Off-page SEO helps to build links for your website link using bookmarks, forum posting, and article submission and various methods. Social media and PPC are also effective to get traffic to a website.
    Last edited by bryanbell; 09-12-2012 at 07:09 AM.

To increase traffic you can try forum posting, blog commenting, Social bookmarking

Or get you keyword on first page you will definitely get huge traffic.
    Org Info Com - Power of Quality Guest Bloggers

SEO process starts with the on page SEO techniques through which you fine tune the website to adapt all possible SEO standards. After that you may work submission and link building techniques.
    Windows Server Hosting at Affordable Prices
    Unlimited Reseller Hosting from M6.NET

Quote Originally Posted by John karner View Post
    plz tell me about seo is effective for our site ranking if yes so plz tell me how we generate traffic
    SEO, my friend seo is no a science but have a few tricks, you can do it anyone can learn it and do it.
    Some people thing hoo that is very simple and yes it is but is a lot of work to make it work the way you
    want it.

If you go to http://www.seobook.com/ you will learn a few basic things.

Thanks for all your replay amazing

SEO is one of the most beneficial online market program as it's not only generate traffic but it also provides business on Global scale.

Unique content, right use of Meta and effective backlink campaign.

SEO or Search Engine Optimization is a very common term like “Blogging” is used now a days. Few years back SEO was unknown to 60% of people who use internet and by that time only some SEO proffessional companies used to optimize website. But now the things are changed, if you are a blog or website owner you can optimize your website and it will make lot of difference.

SEO is a way of starting with the Pages in the SEO techniques with the help of the sites and adapt all the things possible. SEO standards are obviously the best ways. You may get best results after leaning to do link building.
    Last edited by antonygonsalves; 10-30-2011 at 11:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by John karner View Post
    Are you new in SEO field?
    Of course SEO is effective for a website ranking, there are many activities in SEO (onpage or offpage) which are helpful in generating a lot of traffic, backlinks or ranking as well.

SEO is the most effective techniques for increasing website rankings and very much user friendly your website it consists of many aspects to get more traffic such as Blog posting and Article posting and submission, Directory submission, link buildings and Soaicl media participation.