Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    as there are number of SSL certificates available, it is depending upon your need and requirement. As other suggests; EV SSL is good but what if my budget is tight? someone suggest wildcard SSL, but what if i don't want to secure multiple sub-domains?

This is why i strongly recommend discuss with SSL certificate provider, your IT manager and Your team about your requirement and decide the product accordingly.

all the best !!

I was skeptical about switching from another brand, but good god I did. It's been a pleasure using Comodo products. I ended up saving a lot of money.
    Compare SSL Certificate

I installed SSL certificate issued by Let's encrypt. It is free of charge, the downside is that you have to renew it every 90 days. But there is an auto-renew code available, Google it to get.

I believe that an SSL certificate is the most competitive industry compare to other web development services, so there are plenty of SSL re-sellers, who offers the cheapest prices for SSL certificates. I would advice go through the easy.gr re-seller, who offers the largest brands SSL certificates at the most competitive prices.
    Domain Domains

We have used SSL's from Comodo and GlobalSign. And yes Comodo is definitely good. Both companies are good when it comes to pricing and support.

Before looking at the different types of SSL certificates and their features, let’s look at why you need an SSL certificate. Here are the reasons for installing an SSL certificate on your website:

Eliminate the risk of phishing and other cyber-attacks
    Encrypt and secure communication between browsers and servers
    Safeguard your users’ sensitive details
    Let your users make financial transactions without any fear of data theft
    Build trust in the minds of your customers and improve their confidence in your website
    Eliminate browser warnings and alerts
    Enhance your website’s traffic and help generate more business
    Boost your business’s online reputation
    Increase ranking in search engines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12