Need a good dedicated server

I'm looking for a good dedicated server, preferably P4 or above. I don't need a lot of help on it. Any suggestions? I've been looking at www.esecuredata.com so any feedback on esecuredata or other good dedicated server companies would be great. Thanks.

How much space and bandwidth you require? What is your budget? please give some details.

I need a P4 150GB HD and about 750GB transfer

I've been renting from www.esecuredata.com. You can get more those specs from them. Their prices concerned me as well but I had to try it out. They have 4x100mb upstreams from a few providers so the speed is fast.

Quote Originally Posted by sdrowssaps
    I need a P4 150GB HD and about 750GB transfer
    Normally a dedicated server comes with minimum of 1000GB bandwidth.

Also get more feedbacks on esecuredata from other web host forums too. I believe you could find some good dedicated server hosts if you do a search in web host directories. Also check out Our Internet Dedicated Plans, we have no issues with their services thus far.

Just FYI sdrowssaps, I've been renting from eSecureData.com and they get a definite thumbs up from me!

That's great to hear can you provide the domain name and how long you have been with them? Also how are you monitoring the uptime?

Exclamation be careful

they have been banned from WHT.
    Also look on google by their company name plus "webmaster forum" and you will see something about CentosGOD.

They seem to be a scam...

Vtain
    Last edited by vtrain; 06-11-2006 at 06:34 PM.

Check out http://www.hostland.com/ds.html
    Hostland has a cool form where you can easily customize your dedicated server, and get an instant quote as you customize your dedicated server. Dedicated servers start at $88.50/month.

Arrow Our Dedicated Plan

Thank You for the kind words theheavenly,

Our Dedicated Plan with FREE Setup at $259/Mon,

Processor - Pentium 4 (2.4 GHz)
    Memory - 1 GB
    Hard Disk - 80 (2) GB
    Bandwidth - 1400 GB/Mon

Included - 7 IPs, 50 H-Sphere Licenses, 24/7 Support, 24/7 Reboots, 24/7 Server Monitoring, Hardware Failure Replacements, 99.9% Uptime Guarantee, Rapid Remote Reboot, Fire Slayer, Tippin Point, Juniper Firewall, 14 Gigabit Ethernet Link for 6 Separate Backbone Providers, Ping Request / Server Status, Urchin 5 300 User License.

Servers can also be installed with the following operating system and Software Licenses at NO additonal charge,

- FreeBSD
    - Windows Server 2003 Web Edition
    - RedHat Enterprise Linux

Also check out other features @ Dedicated Plans and Please send PM or contact sales@ourinternet.us for Custom Server Requests & Non H-Sphere Server Setups.
    Jason T. Dickman - Senior Server Tech
    Cloud Based Solutions, VPS, Linux, Windows, Dedicated
    Our Internet - Your Complete Web Hosting Solution

I recommend superb servers (superbservers.net) from Superb internet. I have been using a celeron server of theirs for a while now, and I have no complaints.

I have looked at The Planet (theplanet.com) also, and theirs is also good. But I have not used their service, so I cannot comment.

Regards,
    Chaitanya
    Swap links automatically with all our site - http://www.cbdarts.com - also powerful site tracking.
    Advertising with higher payout than most - http://ads.cbdarts.com