Need Host in Canada

Greetings! I'm in search of hosting provider located in Canada.
    I need not much space and bandwidth for my personal website but good support and high stability. Found attractive offers from Metric Hosting, do you know them?

Canadian hosts are good. However I will advise you to go for dailyrazor,they offer good reliable service. I hosted with them and they are pretty good.

Since opening in Newfoundland in 2007, we have provided the best Canada web hosting using the popular Linux platform, ensuring your sites run smoothly. We are also among the few offering Ruby on Rails hosting to clients (augmenting our JSP, PHP and Perl hosting). Whether you need personal, business, or eCommerce web hosting services, our professional service will meet and exceed your needs.

WebServe could be choose.

I suggest you to look for reviews on them. As I heard Metric-Hosting.CA is awarded as best Canadian host and providing high performance plans for reasonable prices.

I believe that you need more options to choose from. Metric-hosting.ca is reliable host which plans are known as stable and featured, you wont regret of using them.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

Hi. I'm here to get Canadian hosting too. I've looked through all the threads already, but I still haven't found what I need, unfortunately. But I found professional moving service by Calgary Movers Pro here is the website and I think this is a big deal already.
    Last edited by Cyberwhite; 08-11-2022 at 04:12 AM.

Hi. I'm here to get Canadian hosting too. I've looked through all the threads already, but I still haven't found what I need, unfortunately.