Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Purpose of Web Designing

First thing is one has to decide to make and purpose of designing a website. Before planning of the web design the right intention of hosting or launching the site should be clearly understood; A website can be launched for personal purposes and business purposes. A
    companies can be studied to get a fair idea and to make the web design more attractive; The websites launched by the competitor companies.

Hello..

With a rapidly growing number of web users and competitors from all over the world Nowadays getting tech for web site, is becoming a mandatory it is a new and a good way of marketing.

Quote Originally Posted by alvinbert View Post
    First thing is one has to decide to make and purpose of designing a website. Before planning of the web design the right intention of hosting or launching the site should be clearly understood; A website can be launched for personal purposes and business purposes. A
    companies can be studied to get a fair idea and to make the web design more attractive; The websites launched by the competitor companies.

I agree......

webdesigning

Hi,
    While design is the art and process of combining individual elements of design (lines, shape, texture, color) into a pleasing arrangment, Web Design is the art and process of creating a single Web page or entire Web sites and may involve both the aesthetics and the mechanics of a Web site's operation although primarily it focuses on the look and feel of the Web site - the design elements. ....

SQA seviceshttp://www.testing-whiz.com/

Hi

On my point of view Web designing is to create a web site with a collection of electronic files residing on one or more web servers that presents content which include interactive features or interfaces to the end user in the form of web pages once requested. By using HTML, XHTML or XML we place elements as text, forms, images etc..

Quote Originally Posted by alvinbert View Post
    Nice purpose..
    In short.
    -Requirement analysis
    -website design
    -website development
    -website maintenance

Professional and user friendly web designing is very important and useful to increase online business. SEO friendly web designing and development is big advantage to get good ranking and website traffic. I always prefer latest trends of designing and i change my website design on some particular occasion like, on Christmas.

With so many web users increasing every day one has to be in the competition so it is needed to have a very good design for the site and is a good way of marketing.

Professional and user friendly web designing is very important and useful to increase online business. SEO friendly web designing and development is big advantage to get good ranking and website traffic. I always prefer latest trends of designing and i change my website design on some particular occasion like..

Hi
    The main purpose of a web designing is the good looking and attract the people on your websites. if you have a nice web site then you can get more visitors and more traffic on your page.
    Thanks...........

Web projects are created by using the professional help and are always user friendly popularity and help in order to get traffic for your site.
    Last edited by hudsonclark072; 09-27-2011 at 05:18 AM.

Hello

In my web design approach is to create a site with a collection of electronic files residing on one or more Web servers, with content including interactive features or interfaces for the end user in the form of a web page when asked. Using HTML, XHTML or XML, we place the elements as text, forms, etc. images.

nice purpose
    in short: requirement analysis
    Information architecture planning
    web design
    development
    web maintence
    offsite seo
    Last edited by iqbal77; 09-27-2011 at 03:47 PM.

Though, there are many websites and web designs available on internet. But, only a professional knows to create and design a website within a budget making it user-friendly and attractive.

yes absolutely right, sometimes it is necessary to gather the business specification and requirement and then need to go for designing. Some times it is necessary to high light some of the portion and before gathering the actual requirement it became hard to integrate it into design.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast