Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

What are the two types of SEO?

Currently I am working hard in learning the SEO strategies and the different types of it at the same time. I have recently come to know about the two terms which are Black Hat SEO and White Hat SEO. Bur I have not been able to get the full details about it. That will be really helpful if you can give me information about these two types. I have just come to know that the Black Hat SEO strategy must be avoided but I don’t know the exact reason behind it. This is extremely important for me to know about all these because I am thinking about launching my own website very soon. Please help me out.

SEO is just a small part of online marketing. And when we talk something about Black Hat and White Hat, then one thing need to be said that there are different opinions available on the all over Internet. Black Hat methods should be avoided, because for a short time of span it would give you an attractive results, but later those techniques damage your site dramatically.

White Hat SEO methods consists to genuine promotion of a website. For ex. Forums participation. You can advertise your products and services on forums by including signature links. Remember, signature links are not for any kind of optimization it's an advertisement of your website. You can also submit unique articles on directories or can do guest blogging...

Yeah no one prefer Black hat SEO because it known as Spamming. Google will banned your website sooner or later if you are using Black Hat technique. It is advisable to go with White Hat SEO technique..

Thank For You! to go with White Hat SEO technique..
    Last edited by yamyam446; 08-15-2011 at 02:25 AM.

Black hat SEO techniques may quickly deliver results. However, due to the disposable nature of the domains, the results are often short term - although they can be long term.

White hat SEO techniques can take some time to implement but their results tend to last for a long time

White hat and black hat SEO are two different types of SEO. Google does not consider black hat SEO. Black hat SEO techniques might have some short term positive effect, the long term implications can be disastrous for your website and in turn your business. So don't try black hat SEO.

Black hat SEO technique is a technique which is not followed search engine guidelines on the other hand white hat SEO is done by following all guidelines of search engines.

Black hat SEO techniques
    Hidden Content
    Keyword Stuffing
    Doorway Pages
    Link Farming

White hat SEO Techniques
    Quality Content
    Semantic Markup
    Titles and Meta
    Keyword research and use effective keyword
    Quality Inbound Links
    Last edited by Liliane; 09-12-2012 at 01:41 AM.

Types of SEO are:
    1) Black Hat SEO
    2) White Hat SEO

If ask two type of SEO i may think of onsite SEO and offsite SEO .
    But seem the correct answer is black hat seo and wihte hat seo , it still left out grey hat seo.

Quote Originally Posted by johnkaven000 View Post
    Currently I am working hard in learning the SEO strategies and the different types of it at the same time. I have recently come to know about the two terms which are Black Hat SEO and White Hat SEO. Bur I have not been able to get the full details about it. That will be really helpful if you can give me information about these two types. I have just come to know that the Black Hat SEO strategy must be avoided but I don’t know the exact reason behind it. This is extremely important for me to know about all these because I am thinking about launching my own website very soon. Please help me out.
    There are mainly 2 types of SEO :
    1. Black Hat SEO
    2. White Hat SEO

Hello..

There are essentially only two types of SEO.These two types are known as Pay Per Click SEO and organic SEO.

On Page Optimization and Off page optimization are the two main types.
    The on page SEO can be done on your website and the Off page SEO is done on the other sites like social networking and the bookmarking sites..!

SEO is only a small part of online marketing. And then we, black hat, the one thing about the white hat when you say something should be said that there are different views available on the Internet through everything.

Just remember white hat seo for better seo result
    Mantra Information Services - IT Staffing Company

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast