Article submit in different articles sites

If I submit my 1 article in different 30 articles directories sites? Is it spamming or not?

Thumbs up

Recently according by Google panda you can't submit the same article in different article submission sites cause to duplication. Now days, Google is very strict about duplication, so Google considered as spamming. You should have to submit unique content in each site.

No, it is not good to submit one article in many websites because it’s may be harmful for search engine ranking and it is against the quality guideline of search engine. If you submit one article in many sites then your article content is considered as duplicate content by Google panda and it will effected to your ranking.
    Last edited by bryanbell; 09-12-2012 at 07:04 AM.

Hi
    I will not suggest you that you should post one article on multiple article sites.Because according to new Google panda update your article should be unique.So You should make some changes in your article for posting time then you will get good traffic.

1 article submit in different 40 high page rank and do follow articles directories sites is best for White Hat SEO.
    Shopping Cart Development - Shopping Cart - PrestaShop, Zencart; CMS - WordPress, Joomla; Custom Development

Link Popularity Building - SEO, Pay Per Click (PPC), SEM, Link Popularity Building, SEO Copywriting, SMO, SMM

I dont think so that it is spamming...You mean if we have 30 different articles site then we have to write 30 articles for each site....???? this is impossible...you can submit one article to other sites..

Of course it is spamming because Google not allow duplicate content.

A good quality article having unique content is under white hat seo , we can post it best 40 websites having quality back links .