Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

What is your FAVORITE host for reselling?

I decided to make a notion of the market on the best web hosts that can be good for reselling.
    The one I found is called Glowhost.com> do you think they can be good for reselling?
    How long have they been providing hosting services?

What alternatives can you recommend me to look at?
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

As for me one of the best reseller hosting plans are provided by Hostome.com. I like their stable and featured plans offered by skilful support for competitive prices.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

Hostom.com like & Godaddy Reseller Program
    Pros: Wide variety of products to choose from including web hosting, domains, private domain registration, SSL, website builder, email and hosted Exchange. Godaddy handles the billing and technical support for your customer. Business and your website is ready to go in the quickest time.

Think that the best reseller hosting deals offered by HostDone.com web host. Their hosting services are reproduced with great precision testifying to a perfect ability to work.
    Hostdone20 coupon code gives 20% off the price.

Having check glowhost.com reseller hosting deals, I must say that the packages are excellent for people who want full control over their own, their friend's, and their client's Web sites.
    You can decide what prices to sell your hosting plans at.

Go ahead. they look professional!

I also suggest you to go with Hostome.com. They are reliable web host which reseller plans are stable and profitable, you wont regret of using them.

I suppose that you should read other clients' or customers' testimonials.

Yeah, I have heard good things about them, but can highly recommend you to compare different web hosts that can be also good for reselling and then make your final decision.
    I know Hostdone.com, m6.net and resellerzoom.com can be perfect for your needs.
    Your sites and projects will be always online.

Quote Originally Posted by thegg View Post
    Hostom.com like & Godaddy Reseller Program
    Pros: Wide variety of products to choose from including web hosting, domains, private domain registration, SSL, website builder, email and hosted Exchange. Godaddy handles the billing and technical support for your customer. Business and your website is ready to go in the quickest time.

I see the "Pros" part, so where is the "Cons" part? This post is a little thin.
    SCOTT CORBIN http://www.zipservers.com/
    Managed Hosting | Virtual Private Servers | Dedicated Servers
    "Award Winning Hosting" TOLL FREE: 1-800-560-3450
    DATA CENTERS : Dallas, Seattle, Washington, D.C., and London, UK.

I like Interactiveonline reseller plans.
    They are providing quality hosting solutions since 1997 with high stability and skilful support.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

There are lots of reliable hosts which are providing nice plans but I like services from 7host. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability, fast response support and useful various features.

Try narrowing your list of options by looking at the cheapest web host package that can meet your needs at the same time.

If you do your research before beginning business, you will find a better avenue to the successful hosting, and thereby promotion, of your online business.

As far as www.net4.in is best company for reselling hosting plan.

I disagree when someone says get the cheapest that meets your needs. The cheapest on paper can be the worst thing you can ever do in the virtual sense. Support is my priority. When things go wrong, and they will, you want a company that will not only respond to your issues but really work with you to fix them.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast