Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Why only Google for SEO?

Many search engines are available in on the web but most of the webmasters are using Google. I want to know that why webmasters are emphasizing on Google for doing SEO and why not other search engines? And, how they do SEO effectively only in Google and get the result?

Google has way more search volume then the other search engines & will give you more visitors. You have to realize that in my markets I get about ten times as much traffic coming to my site from Google as I do from all the other search engines put together.

Yes this is true that we mostly use Google for SEO, because Google gives more desirable result as per our searching.

Well the quick answer is because a lot more people are using Google to search rather then Yahoo or Bing. So by ranking with google as your priority then you should in fact see more traffic. check out ( compete dot com ) to get some in depth information on the 3. Hope this has helped.

It's because Google has the largest market share in searching field so want it or not, we must focus on Google.

Google is the most popular search engine and capture more than 70% market. So focusing on google will increase traffic and business

Does fast Google directory software as exist well? I did not distinguish that. I supposed it merely indexes web based site or a particular web site page in a week or so.
    Last edited by jafferydmello65; 12-05-2011 at 11:25 PM.

It is never is easy to get higher results on Google. Because we all know Google is finest search engine on internet and we should have to done lots of search engine optimization work to get good SERPs on Google. And thus we can get automatically good results on other search engines too.

Because Google is world no 1 website in alexa.every one person know about Google .and more thing Google is a master mind peace . that's are reason to every one person for suggest to Google......

Google is the only search engine that really matters for now. It commands about 90% of search today so why optimize for other engines?

Google generally depend on quality and relevant links and as a feature of the said search engine, the same holds true for the Google local SEO.

Yes,Google is Best Among Search Engine Getting 80% Business through Google and Giving good search result.

Yes, I am agree with you all.
    Google is the best, popular and faster relevant result search engine.

Nowadays Google is one of the best and very popular search engine so, I don't know about anyone but I am prefer and SEO for Google.

No doubt Google is a Giant Search Engine..
    And its algorithm for rankling sites is really nice and strict..
    With new updation like Google panda and some others make it more powerful.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast