what ways can i increse landing page conversions for deep level pages?

Hi....

can anyone tell me the answer?

share your answer....

thanks in advance

You can use the deep level links for off page submissions like social bookmarking, directory submission, forum submission, blog commenting etc for increasing your conversions.

Title and Content are the most important part of landing page which gives more visitors to your landing pages. So , please keep an eye in title and content.

Quote Originally Posted by kyli.smith View Post
    Hi....

can anyone tell me the answer?

share your answer....

thanks in advance

Do some quality link like book marking,forum posting or blog commenting.

Title,keyword,content,url is the most important part of landing page so these are may unique and these submission are also may be quality page rank sites.

There are several vital keys to landing page optimization that will increase your conversion rates.

1. Headline – The headline of your landing page needs to be short and precise. Ask yourself this question: does a visitor know at-a-glance what your landing page offers?

2. Concise Copy –There is a rule journalists follow that marketers should also apply: use the fewest words necessary to get your point across.

Keeping that awesome rule in mind, also remember this statistic: Only 20 percent of people view landing page content “below the fold.” If someone has to scroll down to see content, they will never see the content.

3. Call-to-Action – What do you want a visitor to do on your landing page? This call-to-action should be crystal clear.

4. Phone Number – Place your phone number in prominent locations on the landing page so a visitor can call you.

Our data shows that a customer is 25 times more likely to buy from you if they call than if they fill out a form. Let me say that again…a customer is 25 times more likely to buy from you if they call you than if they fill out a form. That’s substantial.

What does this mean?

It means that you should focus on getting as many customers to call you as possible. This is vital. You should place your phone number on the upper left-hand side of your landing page, or place it above your form. If you should use call tracking so you can measure, not only the percent of people that filled out a form, but also the percent of people that called you. Your conversion rate will be higher. Your close rates will go up. Your bosses will love you.

5. Rigorous Testing – You should A/B test every element of your landing pages. Place phone numbers in different locations. Test and tweak specific form fields. Test different content and headlines.
    Asia Affordable Web Hosting Provider