Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Blogs Commenting

Dear i am in a big trouble....
    I am doing search engine optimization and my site keyword is still on the same position from about 15 days.
    A webmaster said me that must do blog commenting on that blogs that gives you Do follow+high page rank sites.
    So dear i badly need a list of Do Follow+high page rank Blogs...
    I Think many Good people will helps me in this regards........
    Thanks...

Blog commenting is important technique in promoting websites.By posting comments on other sites we get quality backlinks.It improves traffic and search engine ranking.

Blog comment effect on keyword ranking. Google blogs are mostly provide dofollow backlink.

Never ask for list of sites where you can do blog commenting, just go with relevant blogs and post a wise comment. Irrelevant blogs will not help at all.

go to this site dropmylink.com just write keyword in search bar you would find a huge list of blogs related your keyword
    vpswebserver.com - Windows VPS hosting by VPSWebServer.com √ Dedicated hardware √ MS Hyper-V technology

blog commenting is good for the keyword ranking.

If you have been looking for the most powerful link building strategy for your website to get better rankings in the search engines and to get good quality traffic, then we have the best solution for your link building needs. At SubmitEdge we offer highly effective Blog Commenting Service.

Blog commenting has proven to be one of the most effective link building strategies as it helps you get quick links to your website.

Quote Originally Posted by kathrinefernand View Post
    Dear i am in a big trouble....
    I am doing search engine optimization and my site keyword is still on the same position from about 15 days.
    A webmaster said me that must do blog commenting on that blogs that gives you Do follow+high page rank sites.
    So dear i badly need a list of Do Follow+high page rank Blogs...
    I Think many Good people will helps me in this regards........
    Thanks...
    Well, I respect your decision to go with blog commenting to improve your site's condition. Comments on Do Follow blogs is good tactic and would have been get you good results. I think if you have to do comments on .gov, .org and .edu domain blogs. It must be great for you. Those are very high profile blogs and can be provide you quality backlinks.
    Directory Submission services provide good assistance to increase the exposure of websites

How to find good blogs to comment on?
    1. Manual search: Use Google's blog tab for finding such logs 'keyword'+dofollow
    2. You can use some tool for finding such blogs. I use 'keyword Country' for finding my niche related celebrity blogs that accept blog commenting for backlinking.

Try to search by these ways,may be it will help you.
    KEYWORDS “this site uses keywordluv”
    KEYWORDS “this site uses commentluv”

To find out relevant blogs there are many queries available there. I think find out our blogs of our choice on blogspot is quite easy. You just have to type your subject + blogspot in Google search box or other search engine. Then go to blog via more function. Now you would found all blog results.
    Directory Submission services provide good assistance to increase the exposure of websites

Thumbs up

Blog commenting is important for optimization your website, But i think do follow high pr blog commenting is very helpful.

If you have been looking for the most powerful link building strategy for your website to get better rankings in the search engines and to get good quality traffic, then we have the best solution for your link building needs.

Blog comment is hard to manage so it's easy to be spam. If want to do something through blog comment the only way is to increase the number of comments.

Only post useful comments that will help the blog users. Anything else is spam.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast