Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

How to protect your PC from virus

Please give advise about protection of PC from unwanted program like virus worms etc.

The simple answer that I can give is use the original windows or you can use a virus guard to keep more safely.

Always use original operating system and use license antivirus program and keep updating it.
    Safety Products

Keeping you operating system updated is important in order for firewalls to protect certain hardware, but when you are on the internet there are links and files all around that could contain viruses so it is a good idea to have a third party virus protection service on you computer. I like using AVG, it offers top-notch protection and you can download the basic package for free, it notifies me when it blocks a virus so that I know to stay away from that site in the future.

you can also use linux operating system it's quite safer than windows and it's also free.
    What is considered thin content : Know about what is called a thin content.
    Article Marketing Strategy - Secrets Revealed : Learn The Secrets of article marketing.

Nice mam it's tottaly osam

Hello friend u can use license version antivirus and this is protect your PC...

Thanks for...

Install a Antivirus. Duh!! I recommend Microsoft Security Essentials with how to get twitter followers.

Last edited by gotye; 06-05-2012 at 12:15 PM.

Simple, install a good antivirus..
    but note that, get a licenced antivirus..eventhough there are freely available antivirus, they are not as efficient as they claim !

If you want to protect you PC from virus you have to use original operating system and use license antivirus program and keep updating it.

hi,
    very good list thanks for share

system updated is important in order for firewalls to protect certain hardware, but when you are on the internet there are links and files all around that could contain viruses so it is a good idea to have a third party virus protection service on you computer. I like using AVG, it offers top-notch protection and you can download the basic package for free,

Protect your computer from virus by install updated anti virus, remove thread that have injected by virus and don't open folder that have effective by virus.

Obvious and simple by using an AV scan

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast