Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Best way to protect the pc from virus and unwanted programs is,

1. Always use legal OS
    2. Using a antivirus with latest updates
    3. Using CD or DVD Instead of USB (the virus moves in USB very Fast no need to copy paste )
    4. While using internet do not open unwanted sites and don't click unwanted links
    5. Keep always firewall on state
    6. Don't install malicious software (while installing Software the OS will ask to install anyway option )

Use original Operating System e.g (Microsoft Windows). Protect your computer from viruses with Licensed Anti Virus or Microsoft Security Essential.

What every body say's. legal OS, keep system up to date. Licensed Anti Virus or Microsoft Security Essential. I'm currently using MSE. Number 1 thing is to not download crack's/warez etc.

I suggest you to use avast anti viruses it will be more protect to your computer from viruses because it is better than other virus protections.
    Rent office space Canary Wharf London’s premier location.

Simply provide anti virus and maintenance update of your database to avoid this treats.
    <3

Computer security is very important part of using many application. I think it is affected to your anti-virus software and you also select best anti-virus software. You can protect your computer and some data should be secured using anti-virus software.
    create upc code for any software.

Its really simple.... Install Virus Software and free form virus scaring..... like, K7TotalSeccurity...

I am using Avast Internet Security, it is very good to protection for pc. it having more virus signature to remove automatically from our computer. The package having more security services to protect our machine.

Please use Antivirus program Such as Avast and Norton 32.

I like using AVG, it offers top-notch protection and you can download the basic package for free.

definately you should use anti virus and scan your whole pc..

Hello,

Use Advanced System Protector, Which is much better antivirus and an effective solution to find and remove malware infections present on your Computer system. It also provides protection shields against malware threats. It is extremely light on system resources.

I use Trend Micro antivirus. It fully protects my PC.

Hello,

protect your system from any type of virus, spyware, malware and other infections by installing Advanced System Protector, It protects your computer system from virus like Security shield and live security platinum.

I installed Norton Internet Security application to protect from malwares, Spywares etc., It is best security package to protect our system.
    Comm100 - Leading Live Chat Software Provider

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast