What comes with my domain name?

A free one-page starter site
    a customizable one-page starter site, called Do It Myself Website Starter, comes free with every domain name registration. Your Do It Myself Website Starter can be quickly built from a template and requires no technical knowledge or programming skills to design and launch.

Basic Website (URL) forwarding
    this feature allows you to forward multiple domain names to an existing web site.

Online Account Management
    Create subdomains, modify DNS records, and Auto-Renew your products. Our best in class Account Manager allows many options for novice and advanced users.

Industry-leading customer support
    available 24/7 via phone, online or chat

Money Back Guarantee
    applies to all of our products and services (except for Premium Domains)

Myself Website Starter comes free with every registered domain name. Your Do It Myself Website Starter can be easily built from a template and does not require any technical expertise.

Some domain registration give domain come with free whois ID protection , dns and email forwarding but some not.
    Most important that after get your domain , the domain regsiter details is under yours.