We are getting irate by the Google

SEO or search engine optimization is not an easy thing to do. You need a lot of patience and a little bit luck. Google is mysterious. Not only Google, every search engines are a little bit mysterious. Hence, here the luck factor works. , I have tried to venture, I have encountered great PR update. The SERP of my site is very much fluctuating. I do not know how to get rid of this problem. Hence, I need your suggestion. I am not at all happy with Google and with the SERP of my site in the Google.

Ha! Very interesting!

Well, I think you must be suffered lot from these. Keywords' ranking in Google, in fact all search engines are really fluctuating sometimes. I think this is the nature of search engine algorithm.
    Directory Submission services provide good assistance to increase the exposure of websites

Yes, sometimes getting stable rankings is quite a difficult task.

There are many factors which contribute in getting good and stable rankings... Three prime factors are
    - Quality of content published on the website
    - Quality of the backlinks
    - Social media reputation.

Well that is Google's intent to be mysterious and no one can ever say they know Google's algorithm except Google. That is the art of SEO, Also, SERP rankings cant be stable especially on highly competitive keywords. You are not the only one who wants to be on top and pretty sure the competition is doing everything they can to stay or be on top.
    |Umbee Limited | Performance Hosting Solutions since 2009
    █ |Cloud Hosting | Managed Hosting | VPS Hosting | Dedicated Servers | Complex Hosting Solutions
    | Umbee-lievable Support- Tier 4 Datacentres - Tier 1 Low Latency IP transit.

Dear you have to do patient and continue seo....