Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Joomla is best and most powerful CMS. Joomla has been very famous as it is very simple to use content management system (cms). One of the main feature that i have come across Joomla is Joomla has the capability to be turned into an online magazine more readily than any other CMS.

every one has there own choice I think word press is more powerful

Quote Originally Posted by markboucher12 View Post
    Joomla is best and most powerful CMS. Joomla has been very famous as it is very simple to use content management system (cms). One of the main feature that i have come across Joomla is Joomla has the capability to be turned into an online magazine more readily than any other CMS.

I can also say that Joomla is a well developed CMS for developing websites with more functionality. It has huge integration of templates, themes. modules and other extension to develop a website good for users.
    Last edited by phpindia; 10-10-2012 at 07:27 AM.

Yes Joomla is very powerful and effective CMS for generating a website. You can easily create a SEO friendly and user friendly website by using Joomla. It provides the development of a website at very affordable cost. You can easily add, edit and delete the content from the website. It gives so many readymade templates to create an attractive website.

As per my knowledge about CMS and web development; it’s not a different thing. Web development is a category and CMS is management of website differently. Keep it up!!!

Web developers, for example, need more flexibility when it comes to building and managing websites. And for that, Joomla! is a good choice. It is said to be downloaded more than 90 million times and is the most used CMS after WordPress.

Joomla is a bit dated, which makes it hard to find a developer who has resources ready without breaking the bank

I prefer Wordpress. I do have Joomla available for clients, but I personally would go with wordpress.

Web developers, for example, need more flexibility when it comes to building and managing websites. And for that, Joomla! is a good choice. It is said to be downloaded more than 90 million times and is the most used CMS after WordPress.

Yes, joomla is perfect choice for ecommerce web development for your business.

There's plenty out there, not just WordPress and Joomla and I don't really understand why people focus just on these. When I wanted to build a blog for the non-profit I started I just wanted to look for a quick website builder because that's what fitted my needs and let me tell you there are a lot more options on the market than I ever thought. Also, for someone that doesn't really has it with technology in general, these are extremely intuitive to use, I was impressed.
    Last edited by SmthJN; 05-26-2021 at 08:56 AM.

Joomla is known for its flexibility and extensibility. It offers a wide range of templates, extensions, and plugins that allow you to customize and enhance your website's functionality. If you require a high degree of customization and scalability, Joomla can be a powerful choice. While Joomla offers a powerful feature set, it does have a steeper learning curve compared to some other CMS options. If you are new to website development or prefer a simpler user interface, you might find Joomla administration panel slightly more complex to navigate. Joomla is known for its flexibility and extensibility. It offers a wide range of templates, extensions, and plugins that allow you to customize and enhance your website's functionality. If you require a high degree of customization and scalability, Joomla can be a powerful choice. While Joomla offers a powerful feature set, it does have a steeper learning curve compared to some other CMS options. If you are new to website development or prefer a simpler user interface, you might find Joomla administration panel slightly more complex to navigate. Ultimately, the decision of whether Joomla is the right CMS for your website depends on your specific needs, technical abilities, and preferences. It is recommended to evaluate multiple CMS options, consider your website's requirements, and potentially test out different platforms to determine which one aligns best with your goals. You can also search for a solution through https://goit.global/ph/
    Last edited by Holadola0; 06-27-2023 at 05:41 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12