Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Is Joomla a Powerful and Right CMS for your Website?

Hello guys..

Is Joomla a Powerful and Right CMS for your Website?

Want to know all of yours suggestions...
    Share your answers.

Thanks..

Well it all depends on personal choice. These days a lot of CMS script available all over the Internet and each designed for a specific purpose (blogging, ecommerce, forums, etc …).

No doubt that Joomla is a powerful CMS, but I am using WordPress for my blogs. Why? Simple to interface and easy to use.

now days there are lots of cmc available on the net with free of charge, Along with Joomla some of the open source technology like wordpress and drupal are available for use. first you need to check exact requirement of your business and website and then need to see which CMS fulfills your requirement flexible way and according to that choose one. Some of the points need to considered

Need to upload product or content regularly?
    Need URL redirection?
    Quantity of the pages need to add on regular base
    flexibility in defining Seo parameters
    flexibility in design and other requirement.

Yes, Joomla is among the best and most powerful the world has ever seen in terms of CMS. Joomla has been very popular as it is very easy to use content management system (cms). Thanks to its fantastic features and compatibility with any type of website whether simple or complex. At present, many websites can be accessed on the internet and many of them have been developed in such a way that people like to visit these websites regularly. With the use of content management system, it becomes very easier to create such dynamic websites and without any html knowldge.

Joomla has the capabilities to be turned into an online magazine more readily than any other CMS. Joomla! is a definitely an award-effective Content Managemtne System that allowes it clients a chance to add, edit and even to remove content. Submissions are the beef of the website, the entire factor in the website, from internet page game titles photos to text and placement about the page. It is simple for non-technical clients to include or edit articles, update photographs ect. Also to regulate the required understanding which makes your corporate run. The features of Joomla CMS are very flexible. You can design your own website according to your own tastes and even make changes in it very easily. You can make it very attractive using the several modules of Joomla. These days everything has a different class to itself. And so are the websites online. Using Joomla you can make sure that you give a stylish and unique look to your websites. the code stay intact!

Joomla forces hundreds of an incredible websites around the globe. We can say that joomla provides a flexibility in the way it might be used and who you can use it by. Joomla can also be used with a great ease by any user with a little knowledge. User can easily add new page and can modify existing page using the editor support in this. Joomla also support multiple user authentications that means at the same time number of people can log on to the website.

We can say that Joomla is one of the most powerful CMS that gives hundreds of user friendly features. You can now start your own online content management portal with all the great features installed with Joomla CMS. With Joomla developers can create a range of web applications. Some include:
    Small business websites
    Corporate websites
    Portals
    e-Magazines and e-newspapers
    forums
    Real Estate Websites
    e-commerce applications
    Hotel and Tourism websites
    Non-profit and organizational websites
    Online government applications
    Corporate intranets and extranets
    And a number of other web applications.

Joomla Web Developer is a leading Joomla Website Development Company, which offers full range of Joomla Development Services so that you can easily manage your content and business data in a more organized way. Contact us for any Joomla related queries - http://www.joomla-web-developer.com
    Our portal is an ideal platform for CMS& Web development and designing across the globe to interact and conduct business smoothly and effectively. If you want to hire joomla programmers , joomla developers and any joomla development services please visit us.

I think joomla is right for building CMS website but Mostly I preferred WordPress and Magento framework for building dynamic content website because it have great functionality and easy to operate. So make your first website in it.
    Top rated CMS development company in india

well every company is specialized in different CMS depending on the requirement you choose however joomla is one of top CMS with great plugin support and big websites to small and medium size data operated website.

Wordpress is a good option too. Loads of plugins and easy to create themes for. Check out the white label plugin to reduce the options for clients to those they really need!

I love Joomla, easy, fast and powerfull CMS
    Eat online revolutionary ordering system for restaurants

Jhoomla

Hey Guyz I want to learn Jhoomla can You help me?

can you send me LINK of online Tutorial?

Joomla CMS is a powerfull script, but is not easy to use at all.
    Based on design, its flexibil, and it looks great.
    However, if you want a good script SEO and design, easy to use and many features, id say to try wordpress.

Quote Originally Posted by Awara Tiger View Post
    Hey Guyz I want to learn Jhoomla can You help me?

can you send me LINK of online Tutorial?
    you can find great tutorial on youtube

Youtube is such a great place for learning web development technique. I like to use youtube for learning purpose and also post my own web development videos on youtube.
    Last edited by angeliawilliams; 10-02-2012 at 05:52 AM.
    Top rated CMS development company in india

Hi, According to me Joomla is one of the best CMS and the best platform for create Joomla based website. Its have many of good tools that we use for create good quality of website. It is also good for editing ,deleting and modifying web content. Its also support PHP and Mysql so that we create good website which run on the all web browsers.

Joomla is good for big portals. Not for small structures websites.

Joomla is an award-winning content management system (CMS), which enables you to build Web sites and powerful online applications. Many aspects, including its ease-of-use and extensibility, have made Joomla the most popular Web site software available. Best of all, Joomla is an open source solution that is freely available to everyone.
    Asia Affordable Web Hosting Provider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast